Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Graphene the next big thing for coatings?

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    @GUZ maybe he will change his mind a third time and send it out. The guys at SHOPTOOL Review a YouTube channel, killed it in the video https://youtu.be/5FiPqPpPH5I ended up writing the company and everything after there experience.
    Lol I could care less. I am more pointing out the childish behavior on Ethos end. Tim gets super defensive on facebook groups like the obsessed garage group and I have seen him pop in on videos such as mine. As a matter of fact all graphene posts are deleted on the obsessed garage group because of Tim constantly starting stuff with his comments. Its like dude leave it alone. Your coating is not the end all be all. It is just another coating and yes we are aware you are in it for the cash before the market saturates with graphene everything that will fizzle out.

That video was interesting. I give Ethos the benefit of the doubt that this bottle was bad. The prep seemed fine as the guy looks to know what he is doing.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes BudgetPlan1, William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Lol I could care less. I am more pointing out the childish behavior on Ethos end. Tim gets super defensive on facebook groups like the obsessed garage group and I have seen him pop in on videos such as mine. As a matter of fact all graphene posts are deleted on the obsessed garage group because of Tim constantly starting stuff with his comments. Its like dude leave it alone. Your coating is not the end all be all. It is just another coating and yes we are aware you are in it for the cash before the market saturates with graphene everything that will fizzle out.

That video was interesting. I give Ethos the benefit of the doubt that this bottle was bad. The prep seemed fine as the guy looks to know what he is doing.
    A while ago he posted on the Apex detail Facebook support group a post basically inviting people to challenge him on Graphene. I did, particularly in relation to Feynlab`s blog and I received a response I could quite easily read between the lines of. He was constantly saying `don`t worry about technicalities` feels like companies are trying to pulling the wool over our eyes. I`ve seen nothing game changing just yet.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Likes The Guz liked this post
    Thanks The Guz thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

yea it’s a big turn off I’ve read a few of his comments he is a bit intrusive to. Hopefully he dials it back a little. I’ve seen other companies too on Reddit going back and forth on comments. It’s such a bad look for the company they are better off not commenting then doing that.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, The Guz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’ll tell ya who I would like to step up and put forth a better coating is opti. I appreciate the easy of use of gloss coat. $60 for 10mls of products that is only slightly better than can coat. Very much a bummer in my book they should have a stout line of a few coatings.

Post Thanks / Like

So is the adams graphene coating not worth taking a flyer on? I was thinking of getting one to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bolts View Post
    So is the adams graphene coating not worth taking a flyer on? I was thinking of getting one to try.
    I would wait and read up on Chemical Guys write up on their Graphene coating.

Post Thanks / Like

The give it a shot. You won`t know it is good unless you try it.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The give it a shot. You won`t know it is good unless you try it.
    I think i will since is for the gf`s car with carpro uk, classic and gliss, and a bunch of water spots a little less than a year since put on.

Post Thanks / Like

I think i will since is for the gf`s car with carpro uk, classic and gliss, and a bunch of water spots a little less than a year since put on.
    Keep in mind the Adams graphene ceramic utilizes their ceramic paint coating as the foundation for the formula with the RGO additive/infusion.

You will probably still have water spot issues. These are not miracle products.

Post Thanks / Like

Best way to sum it up I usually used CQUK and I was satisfied but graphene came along. And I had to try it. I then bought Adams graphene over ethos. Art destine was to expensive was not interested. I like staying under $100 for a coating. Here’s how it compares ....beading Adams is slightly better than CQUK, installation Adams was much easier than CQUK, slide angles & slickness Adams bested CQUK which is not slick but clears water fast Adams just did it better, price wise Adams get nod again it’s quite the bargain, gloss is even but overall appearance or saturation CQUK looked a little deeper and darker. Got to satisfy the need to apply something graphene....priceless. I would buy it again
    Likes BudgetPlan1, acuRAS82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    Best way to sum it up I usually used CQUK and I was satisfied but graphene came along. And I had to try it. I then bought Adams graphene over ethos. Art destine was to expensive was not interested. I like staying under $100 for a coating. Here’s how it compares ....beading Adams is slightly better than CQUK, installation Adams was much easier than CQUK, slide angles & slickness Adams bested CQUK which is not slick but clears water fast Adams just did it better, price wise Adams get nod again it’s quite the bargain, gloss is even but overall appearance or saturation CQUK looked a little deeper and darker. Got to satisfy the need to apply something graphene....priceless. I would buy it again
    How long did you have it on for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

horse biscuits everywhere!

Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Keep in mind the Adams graphene ceramic utilizes their ceramic paint coating as the foundation for the formula with the RGO additive/infusion.

You will probably still have water spot issues. These are not miracle products.
    I am just hoping for a little less water spotting. The car is kept outdoors 24-7.

Post Thanks / Like

I am just hoping for a little less water spotting. The car is kept outdoors 24-7.
    Will end up being about the same. But let us know.

Post Thanks / Like

Will end up being about the same. But let us know.
    im not getting good results with water spotting either.... i actually think CSL stand alone does better with water spotting to be honest.... but that might be because CSL didnt have a crazy darkening effect

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information