Product:

Adams CS3

Adam’s CS3 is a ceramic infused modern presentation of an active three-in-one waterless wash detailer. Adam’s CS3 was designed to effortlessly deliver a clean, finished surface, generate a ridiculous amount of shine, and protect using the latest in silica resin technologies. This silica-infused waterless wash formulation delivers a gentle, safe, and effective means of cutting through dirt, dust, grease, and grime while remaining absolutely streak-free each and every time.

• Ceramic Infused Spray Coating
  • Easy to Apply and Use – Spray On/Wipe Off
  • Adds Depth, Gloss, Slickness and Clarity
  • Cuts through Dirt, Dust, Grease, Grime and other Contaminants
  • Lubricates without Smearing, Streaking or Scratching
  • Silica-Infused Formula Leaves Behind a Durable Layer of Protection
  • Suitable for All Surfaces both Coated and Uncoated
I have used about half of the bottle of CS3. The first question is what is this product. It sort of falls in between a waterless wash and a quick detailer, with the benefit of SiO2 protection left behind.

I posted this in another thread and CS3 is a combination of the Ceramic Waterless Wash and Ceramic Boost. Think of it as Merlin’s Elixir when combining CarPro EcH2O and Reload.

To use this as a waterless wash then use best practices. It can also be used as a drying aid.

Initial impressions are good. I have used it as a waterless wash for removing dust. In the video I am using it on my Camaro that has been collecting dust for 3-4 weeks since the last wash.

CS3 has good lubrication and the slickness is good. EcH2O felt initially slicker to me just by a bit comparing it as a waterless wash and drying aid.

I have seen users complain that CS3 streaks but I did not have that issue when I used it as a waterless wash and drying aid. Over using it and using it on a hot surface will lead to streaks. I did experience that on the glass when I used the product in full sun around 75 degrees as a drying aid. A quick swipe with the already CS3 dampened towel immediately followed with a second towel remedied that. Other than that it worked well for both applications.

One thing to keep in mind is if someone is going to use this as a waterless wash or drying aid, expect to blow through 12 oz’s fairly quickly. The 12 oz bottle is $20. The gallon is $80. Not the most cost effective.

The Impala has 1.5 year old 22ple VX Pro2. Hard to tell in full sun. I will post beading photos as soon as I wash it.

The Equinox was recently polished with Essence Plus topped with a double coat of Adams UV tracer spray coating. After the first wash and after fully drying, CS3 was applied. Brought out the gloss even more and left a slick surface.

Alternative threads

Adam`s Polishes CS3

Adams new cs3