Never planned on a full blown detail today, but guess I got the fever. And it was good to be outside. Wanted to test out my Hybrid line of products. Used Polish & Wax and Spray coating. Polish & Wax was applied by hand with a tangerine hydro grip applicator. Went on very slick and removed best with a damp MF towel followed by a final wipe with a dry MF towel. No streaks/smears or issues. Left the paint looking outstanding. Next up was the spray coating. 1-2 sprays per panel followed by a MF wipe down. Really great to work with! Again no issues with smears or streaking. Also noticed it did justice to the plastic trim on the vehicle. WOW. It really turned out fantastic. These two products really impressed me. Way past what I expected. For the weekend warrior the results could not be better. To maintain this finish I understand their 3-1 detailer used as a drying aid is the way to go. I also have their WET WAX to try yet. Loved the products and results. Did the engine while I was at it too. Cleaned and Sonus motor Kote. Wheels got a good cleaning followed by HYDRO BLUE for protection.

0314201625-01.jpg