Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

Well me being dumb just ordered a bottle to try on a coated car. Acura and other guy who has it (sorry didn’t look up your name) did you use in rinseless or waterless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Also it says to rinse your vehicles before your rinseless and waterless wash WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    Well me being a dumb a$$ just ordered a bottle to try on a coated car. Acura and other guy who has it (sorry didn’t look up your name) did you use in rinseless or waterless?
    I used it as WW normal dilution, WW 2X dilution and RW.

If this stuff works as a WW/RW, a true coating is going to be the only thing it can’t harm, so best of luck! It did harm my Enigma ceramic wax but who knows with a true coating. Maybe do an inconspicuous lower panel first and check performance afterwards.

The other main user in this thread is Ochnob.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    I used it as WW normal dilution, WW 2X dilution and RW.

If this stuff works as a WW/RW, a true coating is going to be the only thing it can’t harm, so best of luck! It did harm my Enigma ceramic wax but who knows with a true coating. Maybe do an inconspicuous lower panel first and check performance afterwards.

The other main user in this thread is Ochnob.
    I used as both. And because it is the same dilution for both methods it seems to have the same effect either way. Maybe a coating can hold up. But the toughest sealant I know was no match.

No harm with name. I don’t post much here. I mostly post on sister site.

Post Thanks / Like

Also it says to rinse your vehicles before your rinseless and waterless wash WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

That’s funny. If you are gonna rinse your car off why in the hell would you then do a rinseless wash. LMAO.

Post Thanks / Like

Tried it tonite for 1st time. I pre treated it with n-914 I have I. My IK pro 2. Used the pure rinseless as a rinseless 1 oz to 2 gallons of water.

This stuff is thick and does cling well. Cleaned whole car with 914 pre treat and Fenylab wipe down. I sprayed sides with water and CQUK3 performed like normal. Water literally usain bolts right off the car.

I didn’t test trunk lid where it’s only coated with Cosmic and no coating and can’t really verify if it hurt cosmic on coated parts. We’re suppose to get rain tomorrow so I’ll try and look and maybe get some pics.

Hood has no coating and McKee’s coating prep wash seem to degrade the Toppers on their. This seem to not hurt them much more. Maybe beads are flatter and definitely not rolling off.

Did in evening so not a good look. Report back tomorrow if possible

Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think this stuff is maybe made for coated cars. Worked well on the Cquartz covered sides with no negative effects. Water behavior has been great since I cleaned with the McKee’s coating prep. No difference with water behavior after the Forever Rinseless wash.

It also seem to not affect the Cosmic only trunk. The hood had a few sio2 sealants but look to be degraded (not removed) from the McKee’s CPW. The FPR seem to affect water behavior but still beading although flat and irregular shaped beads.

I’m going to remove everything from hood and do a side by side. Was gonna be Cancoat vs Moonlight but might make a sio2 sealant comparison again to wash with the FPR to see if it will affect it. Has anyone else tried on a coated car? Thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

I think this stuff is maybe made for coated cars. Worked well on the Cquartz covered sides with no negative effects. Water behavior has been great since I cleaned with the McKee’s coating prep. No difference with water behavior after the Forever Rinseless wash.

It also seem to not affect the Cosmic only trunk. The hood had a few sio2 sealants but look to be degraded (not removed) from the McKee’s CPW. The FPR seem to affect water behavior but still beading although flat and irregular shaped beads.

I’m going to remove everything from hood and do a side by side. Was gonna be Cancoat vs Moonlight but might make a sio2 sealant comparison again to wash with the FPR to see if it will affect it. Has anyone else tried on a coated car? Thoughts?
    Thanks for reporting back. I’ve not tried it on coated paint. I did use it on newly PBL glass coated windows but then I got pissed about FPR in general and decided to redo the window coating without being able to tell if it was impacted. More of a “peace of mind” action.

I’m glad to hear that your coating is doing fine, as this makes at least one of the claims for the product to make sense and be true.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reporting back. I’ve not tried it on coated paint. I did use it on newly PBL glass coated windows but then I got pissed about FPR in general and decided to redo the window coating without being able to tell if it was impacted. More of a “peace of mind” action.

I’m glad to hear that your coating is doing fine, as this makes at least one of the claims for the product to make sense and be true.
    The stuff is thick and I feel maybe it left something behind. I know you 914’d afterwards but maybe it didn’t remove everything. Did you or ochob (sorry if incorrect) try a reset wash?

Post Thanks / Like

So Pure on hood that is 50/50 TWSNS and Griots Ceramic3-1

Whole hood:

TWSNS

GC3-1

Looks like griots is holding better but both were degraded

Hood rained on week ago.

Sorry forgot before pics but product applied 1/7. Hood has been it several times since with Bilt hamber Autofoam. Stuff is Alkaline which i believe also Pure is.

Gonna reset wash it tomorrow.

Absolutely does nothing to coated parts of vehichle.

Solution was 1/16th once to 16oz bottle.

Likes acuRAS82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The stuff is thick and I feel maybe it left something behind. I know you 914’d afterwards but maybe it didn’t remove everything. Did you or ochob (sorry if incorrect) try a reset wash?
    Based on your last post (directly above), do you think your toppers were degraded, or masked by PR left behind? Maybe that thought should be pending Reset wash.

I N-914’d followed by 2 rounds of WG paint prep. I would like to think that is enough to get cleaner residue off, but not 100% way knowing. However, for one of the cases I had tried PR on, the hood still had the same beading reduction after 2 weeks of sitting outside, including numerous rains.

Post Thanks / Like

Based on your last post (directly above), do you think your toppers were degraded, or masked by PR left behind? Maybe that thought should be pending Reset wash.

I N-914’d followed by 2 rounds of WG paint prep. I would like to think that is enough to get cleaner residue off, but not 100% way knowing. However, for one of the cases I had tried PR on, the hood still had the same beading reduction after 2 weeks of sitting outside, including numerous rains.
    I felt that the products were degrading to begin with (had prewash a couple of times with BH autofoam which i believe is alkaline). I do feel the beads in pic look worse but comparing rain beads to pump sprayer.

Gonna rain in couple days and will be fairer comparison. Will bead wirh pump sprayer after wash.

Post Thanks / Like

Just ordered some to see how it will work on non coated wheels. If it works well, then we have quite an economic wheel cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanGreen View Post
    Just ordered some to see how it will work on non coated wheels. If it works well, then we have quite an economic wheel cleaner.
    I don’t have wheels coated but do have either PA supersport or mckees hydro blue sio2. It cleaned the wheels good. I protected after use so don’t know if protection was degraded. That seems to be inderlying issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Should be a great wheel cleaner for regular use, assuming degraded protection isn’t an issue. There’s no doubt it’s a solid cleaner.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information