Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 166
  1. #136
    William_Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    768
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Pretty neat stuff u can use it as a towel wash I’ve been using the pure rinseless for a little under a year it is great stuff. The cleaning power is hard to explain when comparing it to other rinseless washes because it is different. I also use it on interior, after polish as an oil remover, window cleaner.

    before I coat a car I have this in sprayer and lay it on heavy and let it dwell then wipe up as it’s drying I’ll use ipa to me I believe I’m getting a cleaner surface than just ipa

    I love that it doesn’t bead up on coated cars and has ability to wet the whole panel.
    Likes acuRAS82 liked this post

  2. #137
    acuRAS82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Yeah I’m finding many off label uses for it, and also for the prep wipe.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

  3. #138

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Yeah I’m finding many off label uses for it, and also for the prep wipe.
    They actually now recommend this on their site. Also mention folks using 384:1 ratio...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post

  4. #139

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Does anyone have any experience with Feynlab`s regular car soap, Pure Wash? I`ve got a few soaps left to finish up, but I`m finding myself reaching still for Pure Rinseless even though it`s warm enough to do bucket washes.
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

  5. #140
    Mike The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    3,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by Britsdaddy View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with Feynlab`s regular car soap, Pure Wash? I`ve got a few soaps left to finish up, but I`m finding myself reaching still for Pure Rinseless even though it`s warm enough to do bucket washes.
    It’s good. Nice lubricity and cleans well. Rinses clean as well. Not the most sudsy soap but it is nice.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Likes Britsdaddy liked this post

  6. #141

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Older post..

    I`ve recently become a RW/WW fanboy for the convenience.

    Has anyone used 3D`s foaming waterless? Where can i get a foam nozzle for a spray bottle like carpro inside i wonder? Maybe i will just buy a bottle of carpro inside too lol

    I have carpro ech20 and N914 on the way. Ech20 leaves great gloss, can be steaky. I found just waiting for it to flash/dry really helps when your using it has a WW.

  7. #142

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Older post..

    I`ve recently become a RW/WW fanboy for the convenience.

    Has anyone used 3D`s foaming waterless? Where can i get a foam nozzle for a spray bottle like carpro inside i wonder? Maybe i will just buy a bottle of carpro inside too lol

    I have carpro ech20 and N914 on the way. Ech20 leaves great gloss, can be steaky. I found just waiting for it to flash/dry really helps when your using it has a WW.
    You can buy foaming regular sprayers from AG. For the 3D you should use a pump sprayer like a IK or a Marolex foamer.

    I ‘ve seen it available in canada can’t remember supplier.

    The Ammo frothe is a better value as it’s dilutable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes noorth liked this post

  8. #143

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    You can buy foaming regular sprayers from AG. For the 3D you should use a pump sprayer like a IK or a Marolex foamer.

    I ‘ve seen it available in canada can’t remember supplier.

    The Ammo frothe is a better value as it’s dilutable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I only want it for bird ````. I doubt i will be picking up those 50$ foam sprayers but your never know, i`ve seen videos and the amount of pumping to get it to foam? I would throw it in the garbage.

    I have 2 options actually detail popo has a foaming waterless has well in canada.

  9. #144

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I only want it for bird ````. I doubt i will be picking up those 50$ foam sprayers but your never know, i`ve seen videos and the amount of pumping to get it to foam? I would throw it in the garbage.

    I have 2 options actually detail popo has a foaming waterless has well in canada.
    An Ik is about $35. Get one from AG during a 25% off sale. A foaming waterless feels so maybe ch safer than a normal waterless. Only way I waterless anymore.

    AG sells Adg Fuzion which can be used as a bucketor waterless wash.

    If it’s slightly dirty i’ll do a rinseless. If it’s normal dirty i use a Foam WW with a pretreat.

    Really dirty a bucket wash.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes noorth liked this post

  10. #145
    wannafbody
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,959
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    They have some pump up sprayers at Harbor Freight for about $7.

  11. #146

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Clearing up a bird sh*t earlier, my newly acquired Feynlab Pure Rinseless took a significant chunk out of the hydrophobics of IGL premier which was until today working well on a standalone basis (although there is ageing 11 month TAC moonlight and 6 month SC mist buried underneath). This is as WW dilution @ 384:1.. WHY DID I NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE BUYING AND TRYING IT!!!!

    This stuff is crazily powerful - I`m just not sure a) I would trust it on the freshly applied CarPro SiC on my own car despite how chemical resistant CarPro claim, b) any sealant would hold up to this for any period of time. I have a test panel with Moonlight, KKD Revolve and Premier on it and will bombard it over the next few weeks to see what the longer term effects are. Has anyone found a safe but effective dilution beyond 384:1?

    I may end up giving it away / trying to find alternative uses such as removing dust post polishing, pre-IPA wipedown. I don`t buy into RW or WW anyway, this was bought primarily as a bird sh*t remover..
    Likes noorth liked this post

  12. #147

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    They have some pump up sprayers at Harbor Freight for about $7.
    “Foaming”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #148

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post
    Clearing up a bird sh*t earlier, my newly acquired Feynlab Pure Rinseless took a significant chunk out of the hydrophobics of IGL premier which was until today working well on a standalone basis (although there is ageing 11 month TAC moonlight and 6 month SC mist buried underneath). This is as WW dilution @ 384:1.. WHY DID I NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE BUYING AND TRYING IT!!!!

    This stuff is crazily powerful - I`m just not sure a) I would trust it on the freshly applied CarPro SiC on my own car despite how chemical resistant CarPro claim, b) any sealant would hold up to this for any period of time. I have a test panel with Moonlight, KKD Revolve and Premier on it and will bombard it over the next few weeks to see what the longer term effects are. Has anyone found a safe but effective dilution beyond 384:1?

    I may end up giving it away / trying to find alternative uses such as removing dust post polishing, pre-IPA wipedown. I don`t buy into RW or WW anyway, this was bought primarily as a bird sh*t remover..
    It trashes sealants (including sio2) and waxes. Worked wonders on my cquartz UK3. Just cleaned it up to add a fresh topper.

    Only used as a Rinseless and only use when wanting to re apply something.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes atbalfour liked this post

  14. #149

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    It trashes sealants (including sio2) and waxes. Worked wonders on my cquartz UK3. Just cleaned it up to add a fresh topper.

    Only used as a Rinseless and only use when wanting to re apply something.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you use it regularly or only when adding a new topper? I wonder how it`d hold up using it regularly!

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

  15. #150

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WW/RW Showdown - N-914 vs Feynlab Pure Rinseless

    Quote Originally Posted by atbalfour View Post
    Do you use it regularly or only when adding a new topper? I wonder how it`d hold up using it regularly!

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    I would use alkaline products alot in it’s second year. BH auto foam and FPR at least once a month. A Mckee’s coating prep soap every 3 months.

    Through 20 months the coating was performing amazing. I did top at 18 months with CanCoat.

    It didn’t need it at all but wanted to use it up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Opinions on Feynlab coatings
    By briarpatch in forum Car Detailing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2019, 06:59 PM
  2. Feynlab Prime
    By DaveT435 in forum Car Detailing Product Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 05:07 PM
  3. Feynlab Ceramic...
    By BudgetPlan1 in forum Car Detailing Product Discussion
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 04:42 PM
  4. Feynlab Ceramic
    By BudgetPlan1 in forum Detailing Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 03:38 PM
  5. Pure wax, pure confusion.
    By JAGSBENZ in forum Car Detailing
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 05:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •