Hello All,
I have a few question about some products as it is finally becoming nice weather and its time to do some detailing. First off, what foam cannon would you all recommend? I have a pressure washer with the quick connector (like an air compressor nossle), and i also have a hose. Are the cannons that are made to attach to the pressure washer better than the ones you put on the hose? I would like to get a foam cannon that works well but isn`t hundreds of dollars. Along with this, what soaps have you all found to work the best for washing and presoaking to get the grime and grit off so you don`t scratch the paint? I plan to use it to wash the exterior of the car regularly but am planning to get the bottom of the car clean, such as the suspension and all of that soft of thing. Does anyone have any good tips for cleaning the bottom of a car that has a winters worth of road grime on it? i have a gloss black powder coated rear end so i don`t want to scratch it..

On another hand, I plan to coat the wheels once i deep clean them. What coatings/protectants don`t break the bank but protect and shine aluminum wheels?

Thanks in advance, hope everyone has a great day