Finally got some time today to apply 2 fairly new products to my beater work car and get some real world testing.
I drive this car to and from work every day. The tires are about a year old and have ever only been dressed with PERL 1:1.
I cleaned the tires with McKee’s tire and rubber rejuvenator until I got white suds. This took 3 rounds with a tuff shine brush.
I dried them with my Metro Sidekick and then let them continue to air dry for another hour.
I used Adams VRT foam block to apply. I cut the block in half because I feel it’s easier to manage.
The OPT product was applied to both front tires while the Adams product was applied to both rears.
Onto some pictures.

OPT immediately after 1st coat

Adams immediately after 1st coat

OPT 10 minutes after 1st coat

Adams 10 minutes after 1st coat

OPT 30 minutes after 2nd coat

Adams 30 minutes after 2nd coat

Full disclosure, the 2nd coat pictures are from the passenger side. A light rain came through and streaked the LF tire which I later leveled out. The Adams had no issues from the rain.
My initial thoughts are that the OPT will be more durable as my gloves and applicator became tacky/hard after 20 minutes or so.
Much like Black Pearl.
The Adams has a more natural look as to the darker, slightly glossier look of OPT. I like the look of both but usually lean towards a natural look. I will try to update about once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk