Post Thanks / Like

Review: BLACKFIRE Leather Complete

Review: Blackfire Pro Detailer`s Choice Leather Complete

A big THANK YOU goes out to Meghan and Autogeek for supplying the product

From Autogeek`s store:

A complete leather detail in one step!

BLACKFIRE Leather Complete will allow you to condense every step of your leather detailing process into one easy step. BLACKFIRE Leather Complete will effectively clean your leather while not damaging the very delicate surface in the process. BLACKFIRE Leather Complete will condition your leather, restoring it to a supple, soft, and better than new condition. BLACKFIRE Leather Complete will leave a durable level of protection behind after application to prevent the onset of further damage in the future.

My Notes:

Consistency: Liquid. Very liquid. It comes in a spray bottle, and it sprays out a fine mist

Scent: I`ve read other reviews on this, and people have a hard time placing the scent. Same here. It`s a nice scent, but I can`t put my finger on it. After I worked on JustWife`s Kia`s interior, I sprayed the carpets with my usual Poorboy`s World Strawberry Scent. It`s a habit for me. Anyway. When my wife finally went to drive somewhere, she said the car smells good. The Leather Complete`s scent, coupled with Strawberry Scent, mixed to make a neat aroma. JustWife thought it smelled like watermelon. She may be right. Either way, it was a pleasant scent

Bottle:
    I am not sure I`ll ever get used to 32oz bottles of anything! Sprays, polishes, whatever. Just seems big! But this was not that big a deal. I`m just a fan of smaller bottles. I`m a small guy, after all.

In use: I read other reviews and watched the video with Mike Phillips using the product. I used it the same way, except I used a MF towel instead of an applicator. Spraying down the seats was easy enough. Wiping the Leather Complete onto the surface was easy enough. I didn`t see signs of residue, or anything hard to remove. Simply wipe and work around with the MF towel, then dry whatever was left with a dry MF.

Touching it with my bare hands afterwards, there was no sticky feel to the seats. Nope. Just nice and soft. The only other thing worth noting is that the seats felt a tiny bit slippery when I went to sit down in them. Could be just my imagination, as my wife didn`t mention a single thing about how the seats felt. She just saw a clean interior.

I`m doing an okay job maintaining JustWife`s Kia, as there was not much dirt being picked up. Well yes, but keep in mind the interior hasn`t been thoroughly wiped down in maybe a year or so. Here`s the MF towel I used

This is a pic after doing half of the back seat. Look closely, you may see the dividing line near the center "seat" area. Sort of like a 50/50

Same shot, but with the camera flash on.

The seat back. Note the lack of slimy, greasy look.

A close up of the 50/50 line. It does look noticeably cleaner without the overkill of shine

Finally, a pic from the other side of the same seat. Different angle to see that dividing line.

CONCLUSION: A nice product. In the past, I`ve used two products to do similar job to this. Now, I can use this AIO (Leather Complete) to clean and protect in one step and save time doing so. Smells nice, it`s easy to work with.

I will continue to use this maybe once a month to maintain the Kia. Thanks again to Megahn for the chance to try this out.
    Likes The Guz, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks The Guz, Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: BLACKFIRE Leather Complete

Nicely done
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atgonzales View Post
    Nicely done
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful product. Me I just spray it directly on the microfiber. Then wipe the leather down. Still just as effective, and making the 32oz bottle last even long. Like the fk1000p of leather aio. One container will last a very long time, while giving great results.

I didn`t notice it being slippery. It felt more smooth like new leather to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coleroad View Post
    Wonderful product. Me I just spray it directly on the microfiber.
    I`ll try it that way next time

Thread Information