Post Thanks / Like

Reviews: Pinnacle Engine Cleaner, Blackfire Wash & Wax, Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant

I really want to thank the people at Blackfire for messaging me to try out a few of their products. All 3 of these I`ve never used before. I was particularly interested in the spray sealant. But usually when I had the opportunity and the funds to buy it, it was never available, or it was on backorder.
    I had commented on one of their Facebook posts about which product would you try that you haven`t yet. Of course my was response was the spray sealant. They messaged me and asked me for my address and told me to write a review on it after I was completed. Needless to say, I was surprised when I got three products instead of one. So, here it goes!

Pinnacle Engine Cleaner-

This is a cleaner that I`ve never used before. Usually if I ever did my engines, I would use it all purpose cleaner. Following the directions, you spray on, and let it sit for about five minutes. After which, you rinse off thoroughly. I thought it left The engine spotless. It took away any dirt, grime or grease out of its way fairly easy. After I was done rinsing, are used my ego leaf blower and took care of any excess water. This is a product that I would recommend. Pinnacle makes some great products and this is in that league!

Blackfire Wash & Wax-

I always love trying out new wash, or wash and wax products. I`ve been particularly fond of Chemical Guys line for quite some time. Blackfires wash had my attention, the moment I opened up the bottle. The smell is incredible. I know we`re not going to eat or drink the product, but it`s very nice to enjoy a pleasant aroma about a product while you`re working with it. I mixed it up in my bucket with Grit guard at the bottom. There was nothing short in the SUDS department. It was incredible! As soon as I got done rinsing the car, I took a sheep skin wool mit, and started washing. It had rained for about a day and a half, just before that. So I did not wash the car until at this point in time. Everything was very easy. Probably one of the most friendly products I`ve used washing cars. I actually did two cars that day, not just my own. Everything rinsed off with ease. I dry all my cars with a leaf blower first. And the water just rolled right off!
    I can`t recommend this wash enough! It`s in a big bottle. It sucks up very nice. The next time you guys need a wash, don`t hesitate to get this!

Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant-

I don`t know why, but I knew this product was going to be a winner the moment I started spraying it. After drying the car off from washing, I used to brand new rags from the rag company, and started to go to work. I split panels into two sections, and the doors into four sections. I took my time working it in, and finishing up with the other microfiber rag.
    When people told me that this sealant would be the easiest thing ever, they were not joking! I know we like to rant and rave about products that we love, and a few of them I did not have great success with. I won`t go into detail of which ones those are. But this sealant is a winner! I can`t comment on the durability. But I`ve washed my car twice since then, and it`s still just as slick as I did it the first time with it. This would be money well spent with this. I don`t think you guys would think twice about it.

All in all I loved all three products. Blackfire definitely is my number one choice so far this year with their products. I`ve use their compound, all in one polish, the spray sealant, the ceramic coating, and a couple of their interior cleaners. I`ve used a lot of products over the last 25 years. And this one I`m definitely stuck on. I`ve included some pics, after I was done. Enjoy and have a great Friday!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes RaydiantDetail, SWETM, Stokdgs liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviews: Pinnacle Engine Cleaner, Blackfire Wash & Wax, Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant

tahnks for the reviews on these products.
    I had the Sio2 spray sealant in my cart during the last sale but was on the fence about buying it.
    When I get low/ finish other products I may give it a shot.

BTW cars looks really great. Are they coated at all or just the BF Sio2 Sealant? If so definitely has the looks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reviews: Pinnacle Engine Cleaner, Blackfire Wash & Wax, Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant

I have a garage full of products which includes an almost complete line of Blackfire products.
    They don’t make everything but what they do is top notch.
    I was impressed with the interior cleaner after letting it soak about a minute.
    The coating is also a winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Raydiant- They were all coated with CQuartz ceramic coating.

Thread Information