Angelwax H2GO

Angelwax H2GO

Still searching for the best all around glass coating. Have tried:

IGL Window
    Polish Angel Rain 9h
    Pearl Nano
    Gyeon View
    Kamikaze Intenso

The Kami was the best at hydrophobics/wet weather, just nutty but in dry weather, bug/debris strikes on glass was sub par, as it seems all the crazy water behavior products are.

IGL Window nothing remarkable, clears big drops nicely, not so much smaller drops. Ok in dry. Overall...meh.

Polish Angel Rain 9h (using their prep Cristal as well) was pretty much unremarkable.

Pearl Nano was the best overall *I think* but memory is kinda hazy from 2 years ago and at $100 a bottle, not willing to spent based on faulty recollections.

Gyeon View seemed best overall compromise between wet/dry performance and longevity.

Can`t get Glassparency as I`m just a curious hobbyist, no pro.

So decided to give the Angelwax H2GO a shot. Gave glass a little hand polish, nothing extensive and cleaned with their Vision glass cleaner. Application and removal after 15 minutes was a mindless breeze.

Headed out on a 300 mile road trip Friday, mix of sun, clouds, heat, cool, dry, light rain, heavy monsoon-like rain and overall, it`s quite nice. Worked extremely well in all conditions, no wiper chatter, cleared big and small drops easily at relatively low speeds. Stationary it left window spot free after rain. I like it.

Only question is longevity, have heard mixed reviews on that front. I guess we`ll see but initial impression quite favorable.

Even if 3 month longevity, may be good for one of our cars that not heavily used. Application so easy, applying every 3 months not an issue in that case.

Side note: Road trip was down to Columbus, OH for C&C...total monsoon but still fun. Didn`t get pic but there was a line of Ferraris out for a bit just getting drenched. Didn`t seem to phase owners in the least. C&C is really big down there, they actually have 2 competing events. Mopar Nats in town also. Who needs an alarm clock when ya got an unmuffled Road Runner firing up at 6am...way cool::

Few from the monsoon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Angelwax H2GO

Cool rides
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Cool rides
    Even cooler are the people not afraid to get them wet!

Although obviously the guy in the Vette needs a little more `show parking` practice.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have had mixed results with h2go. First time it worked excellent and lasted about 8 weeks with alot of long drives. The most impresive thing was at the low speed it worked. The wipers I did not need to use but in the low speed in cities. It`s just rolls of so fast and IMO kit worked better than haveing the wipers on in heavy rain. Something happened when I applyied it the second time. I think it was because of the dew was comeing in that evening and heavy one too. It would not get that little haze it got the first time. And was not so easy as the first time to wipe of. I got alot of the ghosting from when I used the wipers. Which was necessary to use since it did not performed as well as the first application. I have not giving up on h2go yet LOL and will use it again. Accually today the wiper fluid was empty and I had just washed and cleaned the car. So I mixed up some destilled water and Angelwax Clarity and filled the wiper fluid tank with. It`s theirs wiper fluid concentrate with a water repellent in it that works in synergy with h2go. Will see how it works on it`s own.
    I don`t have a shaded area in the morning or the day. And the trouble with applying it in evening I don`t want do again. We have not had any shaded days either. Know the weather has changed to be cooler. And since we don`t have had any rain I have not have need to try it out again.

One tip I got from a worker that sells Angelwax products. Was to apply it and when applyied it on the whole windshield you wipe it off without any dwell time. And then apply one more time when you have done the other windows or wait about the dwelling time would be for the second layer.

What did you think about Angelwax Vision?
    It`s one of the best glass cleaner I have used. The only downside is the smell it has. But test it on a neglected windshield and see how it works for you. I have cleaned some pretty neglected ones with it. That I thought I would need to be useing a glass polish or claying it. I don`t get any streaking from it either if I get all of the dirt off on the first use.

Angelwax has some solid line of products. And those products I have used has gotten me some pretty impresive. I have one product that was send out wrong to me when I orded Vision but got ti-22 instead. It`s a tio2 sealant that seems to be a hidden gem. It has not any longevity claim and what I have read so far it`s up with Gyeon CanCoat. Think that the Youtuber Apex detailing chanel has that as a favorite sealant. And have seen a italian Youtuber that compared it with Kamikaze and Carpro coatings and did a longevity test and used strong chemicals when cleaned the test panel. And the ti-22 was just behind the CQUK coating. This is on a panel that stod outside only so not in driving environment. Angelwax recommends to apply it as a base coat and then use any of their waxes to top with. I was lucky to get the Angelwax Desirable show wax at a great sale. So have a plan on to apply the ti-22 and Desirable on a white Ford Focus I maintain. It`s says to also have a great filling ability too. So very exited to test it out.

If you want a another option to Gyeon Foam that I know you use. Angelwax Cleanliness is a awesome prewash foam. Just if you feel to switch between them sometimes. It`s a orange peel oil based product and you get the smell of it too lol.

Today after the wash and drying. I used Angelwax Enigma QED to get that little extra glowing look Enigma gets you. The Enigma car soap is also great. I have wanted to get Enigma ceramic wax too. But don`t have enough cars so I can use it LOL. But now they released their Enigma AIO. Which have the same ceramic ingredients that the wax and other Enigma products. The longevity is between 3-6 months. And it`s recommended to use Enigma car soap and the Enigma QED as toppers. Have seen some impresive cut from the Enigma AIO. They used it on a Mercedes with alot of swirls. And since they often has very hard clearcoats it`s seems to have a great cut and finish great even with an aggressive foam pad.

Wow maybe I have become a fanboy of Angelwax LOL! I use other brands too but like the Angelwax products I have used so far

/Tony
    Likes PoweredByJenga liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    I have had mixed results with h2go. First time it worked excellent and lasted about 8 weeks with alot of long drives. The most impresive thing was at the low speed it worked. The wipers I did not need to use but in the low speed in cities. It`s just rolls of so fast and IMO kit worked better than haveing the wipers on in heavy rain. Something happened when I applyied it the second time. I think it was because of the dew was comeing in that evening and heavy one too. It would not get that little haze it got the first time. And was not so easy as the first time to wipe of. I got alot of the ghosting from when I used the wipers. Which was necessary to use since it did not performed as well as the first application. I have not giving up on h2go yet LOL and will use it again
    Good to know, we`ll how it goes. Does a really nice job, even at lower speeds/lighter rain.

What did you think about Angelwax Vision?
    It seemed nice and to do the job easily and effectively, really didn`t think too much about it. Probably indicates a good thing cuz if it was terrible I likely woulda noticed that. Didn`t really notice the smell either, musta had mind elsewhere which says usage is fairly mindless, a definite plus.

If you want a another option to Gyeon Foam that I know you use. Angelwax Cleanliness is a awesome prewash foam. Just if you feel to switch between them sometimes. It`s a orange peel oil based product and you get the smell of it too lol.
    Really dont pay much mind to maint products if they work for me. As dumb as it may sound, one of the things I like about Gyeon Foam is the form factor of the 4L jug, just fits so well on the shelf I keep it on a container is thin enough it`s easy to pour from with one hand only. Works well enough for my needs so tipping point comes down to Gyeon jug size/shape.

Did give up on Bathe Essence, though. Just dont like using it. Slick as snot but thick & viscous coming outta bottle/pump, doesn`t seem to mix in bucket as mindlessly as Bathe. Seems to clean as well as regular Bathe but sometimes it`s the little things.

Wow maybe I have become a fanboy of Angelwax LOL! I use other brands too but like the Angelwax products I have used so far

/Tony
    Gotta like what you`re working with to keep it fun.

Angelwax seems to have become very popular recently, very good reviews. Distribution is a bit spotty in US right now only 1 or 2 places for online purchase and they`re across the country so shipping is more than I care to pay for maint products.

They seem to have regional distributors but think you need to contact via social media to contact in person. I`m too lazy for that unless I *really* want someting.

I did pick up their Resurrection/Regenerate/Redemption trio on a lark. Gave Redemption a go and was very impressed, along the lines of Scholls S40 impressed. Nice, functional bottles/tops too...simple, effective. Was on softer, black paint.

They seem to have good stuff, just kinda a pain or expensive to get to where I am (says the guy in Ohio who orders from the UK on occasion). Eh, it don`t make sense to me either.
    Likes SWETM liked this post
    Thanks SWETM thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Angelwax is a quite small company so I understand the distribution of it is a hazzle. And a big difference is the price in the UK is very low if you compare it to other brands. Alot like Meguiars is for me in Sweden too. I have seen some that shipping it outside of the UK. But they have an agreedment to not ship their products outside the UK. Here in Sweden the prices is up with the other big brands.

Like the story behind the Angelwax how it was born. The owner is a chemist who did developed a wax for a company. That company did not take it to produce and sell it. He was so satisfied with the wax formula and started to make it him self and sell it. It`s still in their line of products and just named Angelwax wax. And the rest is history and a successfull one

Have heard great things about their abrasives. I have just to many of them at home so have put on hold of getting other ones. Just if I would need a certain one I will get it. And that`s all of them I would like to try out LOL. It`s so many great options available with detailing products. And then we don`t have access to McKees 37 or Blackfire or 3D and some other brands that pbmg is offering.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, RMD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As a consumer you can get Glassparency if you go to a tradeshow like detail fest. This last year i picked up their kit...its freaking amazing (havent not tried the others). I put on my wifes highlander and she doesnt use her wipers anymore and I live in Florida were it rains alot and hard. I am beyond happy with the product. Cleaning the car is a breeze. I have an ego leaf blower and the water flys off the windows, i dont even have to "clean" them anymore just wash car and blow off.

I know this doenst really help but if somebody was curious and was planning on going to detailfest next year they sell direct to consumer at the shows. Very friendly folks...they sucked me in with their demo.
    Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Angelwax is a quite small company so I understand the distribution of it is a hazzle. And a big difference is the price in the UK is very low if you compare it to other brands. Alot like Meguiars is for me in Sweden too. I have seen some that shipping it outside of the UK. But they have an agreedment to not ship their products outside the UK. Here in Sweden the prices is up with the other big brands.

Like the story behind the Angelwax how it was born. The owner is a chemist who did developed a wax for a company. That company did not take it to produce and sell it. He was so satisfied with the wax formula and started to make it him self and sell it. It`s still in their line of products and just named Angelwax wax. And the rest is history and a successfull one

Have heard great things about their abrasives. I have just to many of them at home so have put on hold of getting other ones. Just if I would need a certain one I will get it. And that`s all of them I would like to try out LOL. It`s so many great options available with detailing products. And then we don`t have access to McKees 37 or Blackfire or 3D and some other brands that pbmg is offering.
    I am a fan of Angelwax products that I have tried as well. I receive a sampled of h2go with my initial order way back and at first i thought it was a glass cleaner. Sprayed it and noticed I was wrong right away. This is why you should always read instructions that come with sample products lol. I did not really pay attention to the durability of it but the sheeting of water was pretty nice.

I have quite a few of their other products including the Angelwax Wax, a few of their other waxes, Ti22 sealant and Enigma wax which is their SIO2 blend wax. I just picked up Engima AIO to try as well.

The Angelwax Billberry wheel cleaner is one of my favorite wheel cleaners out there for really bad wheels just seems to release/eat away the brake dust, dirt etc. very nicely

Angelwax Fast Foam as a pre--wash. Really cuts through road grime/ traffic film much better than a lot of the pH balanced snow foams I have used. A lot of times with just the Foam and the pressure washer I can knock off a lot of the road grime/ traffic film.

Have the Regenerate and Resurrection polishes on order as I also heard great things but they were on back order.

I too have just way too many products but I am slowly finding once I like more than others and getting rid of the ones that don`t work for me.
    Likes BudgetPlan1, rlmccarty2000, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tested to use the Fast Foam with a wash mitt? I`m curious if it has the lubrication needed to after rinsing the prewash foam off. Apply it once more with the foamcannon and then use a wash mitt to do the final wash with. Have a rinse bucket to clean out the wash mitt or grab another wash mitt when you have done the section of the car.

One product I have had my eyes on is "Blue Rinse wax infused finale" as they call it. It`s a foam on rinse off or spray on rinse off product. That claims to be a help to dry the car with. As it has a high sheeting ability so very little water to dry up. And have a tips to wipe off the last water with a wipe down with Angelwax QED. Angelwax QED was the first product I used from them. I looked at the Forensic detailing chanel on Youtube QD/Spray Wax show down. It`s got in the top places as the top QD in both looks and longevity. There where better ones in one of those categorys longevity was Sonax BSD and looks was the Bouncers Done & Dusted Quick Detailer Gloss Enhancer. I had Ultima Paint Guard Plus as the LSP at that time. And man did the Angelwax QED worked in synergy with that. It gets you that carnuaba depth and looks freshly waxed. And I tested to use it on a very dirty car front fender and 3 wipes back and forth after sprayed quite heavy on the panel it cleanded that up without any problems. So the cleaning ability as a QD is there too. It was on a junk car and was showing my sister the ability it had. Not that I would use on a to dirty car. But Bird bombs and something needs to be cleaned right away. It`s nice to have that and some mf towels in the trunk if needed.

When you have tested the Angelwax Enigma AIO. Please share your thoughts about it.

Have you used your ti-22 sealant yet? If so what did you think about it?

/Tony

Post Thanks / Like

Have you tested to use the Fast Foam with a wash mitt? I`m curious if it has the lubrication needed to after rinsing the prewash foam off. Apply it once more with the foamcannon and then use a wash mitt to do the final wash with. Have a rinse bucket to clean out the wash mitt or grab another wash mitt when you have done the section of the car.

One product I have had my eyes on is "Blue Rinse wax infused finale" as they call it. It`s a foam on rinse off or spray on rinse off product. That claims to be a help to dry the car with. As it has a high sheeting ability so very little water to dry up. And have a tips to wipe off the last water with a wipe down with Angelwax QED. Angelwax QED was the first product I used from them. I looked at the Forensic detailing chanel on Youtube QD/Spray Wax show down. It`s got in the top places as the top QD in both looks and longevity. There where better ones in one of those categorys longevity was Sonax BSD and looks was the Bouncers Done & Dusted Quick Detailer Gloss Enhancer. I had Ultima Paint Guard Plus as the LSP at that time. And man did the Angelwax QED worked in synergy with that. It gets you that carnuaba depth and looks freshly waxed. And I tested to use it on a very dirty car front fender and 3 wipes back and forth after sprayed quite heavy on the panel it cleanded that up without any problems. So the cleaning ability as a QD is there too. It was on a junk car and was showing my sister the ability it had. Not that I would use on a to dirty car. But Bird bombs and something needs to be cleaned right away. It`s nice to have that and some mf towels in the trunk if needed.

Thank you for letting me know about QED

When you have tested the Angelwax Enigma AIO. Please share your thoughts about it.

Have you used your ti-22 sealant yet? If so what did you think about it?

/Tony
    You know I have not tried to do that with Fast Foam yet. Usually I will foam with it and let it dwell for 5 to 7 minutes then rinse off then do my 2BM method with my normal Ph soap or even a rinseless wash. I can definitely try it next time I wash the car and let you know. I don`t see why it would not have enough lubrication.

The Blue Rinse was definitely something I was also looking at and considered it for my next order whenever that will be Good to know about the AngelWax QED! Currently I make my own with 20oz distilled water, 2oz of CP Ech20, and 2oz Reload. I will definitely give the Angelwax QD a shot too. I really do find there line to be quite impressive. Most of the stuff I have used I have enjoyed using.

Will definitely let you all know about the Enigma AIO. i plan on testing on my car on the hood against a few other AIOs - Boss Finishing Sealant, D166, HD Speed, Britmax AIO etc. Maybe a little showdown. I was also thinking about picking up the Enigma Shampoo and Enigma QED.

I have not used the Ti-22 sealant yet! I have to find a car to use it on lol . I just have soo many products but maybe Ill test it out on some other panels as well.

I also want to put Enigma Wax up against my WaxAddict Quartz which is also a Sio2 based waxed touting around 1 year durability.

Thread Information