Post Thanks / Like

New Sunjoe Pro-Commercial Pressure Washer

This new pressure washer from Sunjoe has some promising features. 1300 psi (more than enough for car washing) and 2.0 gpm.

Price $449

Sunjoe offers a few other options motor/outputs in this pro-commercial style of pressure washer.

Link to SunJoe’s website:
    https://www.snowjoe.com/products/sun...otor-2-gpm-max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Sunjoe Pro-Commercial Pressure Washer

You can get some pretty nice pressure washers for $450 and I`m not sure Sunjoe would be my first option for that price. I would consider Sunjoe "entry level".
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShakingHorizons View Post
    You can get some pretty nice pressure washers for $450 and I`m not sure Sunjoe would be my first option for that price. I would consider Sunjoe "entry level".
    I would be skeptical of $450 Sunjoe as well. If it was $100 less I’d buy it but at $450 it is too close to what I really should buy. I’m probably going with the very entry level SJ SPX3000 at $150.00 Saving up or earning through detailing an AR 630 TSS or one of the Kranzles

Post Thanks / Like

Noting that for carwashes I`m still doing fine with my $80 bottom-spec AR110...that SunJoe oughta be more than potent enough but I`d wonder about its durability.

The SunJoe stuff that I`ve bought was always worth every penny, but it also *always* made me think that the more expensive competition would *also* be worth every penny of the much higher price. I`d rather not think that every time I use something, but I always do. That said, yeah...I`ll probably buy more stuff from them, while reminding myself that I`ll get what I pay for.

EDIT: That 13.5 amp rating is kinda close to 15, might not want much else on that circuit unless it`s 20A. Or isn`t that a concern?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailng View Post
    I would be skeptical of $450 Sunjoe as well. If it was $100 less I’d buy it but at $450 it is too close to what I really should buy. I’m probably going with the very entry level SJ SPX3000 at $150.00 Saving up or earning through detailing an AR 630 TSS or one of the Kranzles
    I have the SPX3000 in addition to my gas one, and after adding a longer hose I couldn`t ask for anything more.
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer

Post Thanks / Like

There is an advantage to having an electrical motor versus a gasoline engine: less maintenance for the occasional user; IE, no gas to go bad, no oil to check/or change, no spark plug or air filter to check and/or change out. The obvious downside is you are tethered to an electrical cord AND water and electricity do not always go together. There is no doubt professionals prefer a gas-engine due to the power advantage and portability to be used anywhere, though.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailng View Post
    But your ok paying almost 2 grand for a Kranzle that looks just like it? People can spend their money however they see fit, I just don`t understand the prices that some people will pay for certain things. My 10 year old 1200psi $99 dollar home depot special electric pressure washer is good enough for me. I have a Briggs&Stratton gasser for around the house stuff.

Thread Information