Post Thanks / Like

Essence plus on my SRT

This was a few months ago, finally getting around to posting

Description copied from ACC site:
    Imagination becomes reality… Introducing an incredible new tool for detailers around the world! Last year CarPro forever changed the landscape for detailers and this year they do so again! CarPro Essence PLUS is NOT Essence… This is an entirely NEW concept! Essence PLUS is a unique SiO2 nano coating made from a distinct blend of ceramic coat repair agents, high gloss quartz resins, and hydrophobic nanoparticles! The concept behind Essence PLUS was an extremely glossy, semi-permanent nano-agent for repairing durable ceramic coatings, which may have been abused or mistreated over the course of time! Historically, the only option that a technician had was to polish or compound the damaged ceramic coating and then re-coat, starting from scratch. With Essence PLUS, we introduce you to the first NON-abrasive solution to repair fine swirls in a damaged ceramic coating while simultaneously increasing the gloss, hydrophobic properties, and cleansing the surface beneath! The surface is left with a smooth as glass feel and excellent protection and durability of up to a year or more! Not only does Essence PLUS work great on coated surfaces but also offers an excellent option for those that are not ready for paint correction, but would like to add gloss and protect the paint!
    I liked the precautions section too:

• On coated surfaces – If using machine, use only with CarPro Gloss pad
    • On coated surfaces – Avoid “edging” pad into a curve and keep pad flush with paint
    • Keep container tightly closed after use
    • Keep container out of the sun
    • Test product on inconspicuous area before use
    • Store in cool dry place
    • Keep away from children
    • Do not ingest
    • Not for use as a primer

First time I used it was on a client’s caressence plus first use and brief review

A little background: Sometime circa June 2017 I compounded and polished my car last to remove the remainder of the pblv2 that was left and I added CSL+EXO to my vehicle.
    https://www.autopia.org/forums/click...challenger+csl

I’ve since been using different soaps with and without gloss enhancers and a lot of pa spray products.
    Fast forward about 6 months later-
    The videos here are from the first time I used essence plus this past december after I purchased my first scangrip light and decided to do an inspection on my car. I noticed some micro-marring in the coating so I had to try and do something about it.
    panel before

after essence plus

As you can see it does fill. It also adds a lot of shine and is very slick.
    Fast forward a few months more:About a month ago.I did an iron wash and then applied essence plus.

after essence plus only

Thoughts: very, very slick. Fills micro marring. Added a lot of shine. Was topped later that day (more on that later)
    Verdict: worth it? Yes, it definitely has a place in my arsenal.
    Side note: I panel wiped my trucks hood a while back and applied Essence + via hand...it didn’t bead that well by itself and it seemed to fade away after about 2 months.

Brandt K.
    Likes Stokdgs, SWETM liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Essence plus on my SRT

I`ve used it mainly as a main LSP. I`ve done several cars Essence with Essence+ on topand have very good response from the owners. These were cars that normally would get something a sealant like BF WD, WGDG or PowerLock.

Essence with Essence+ on top has very good durability

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Essence plus on my SRT

Released by carpro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks VitreousHumor thanked for this post

Thread Information