Post Thanks / Like

bought the new Ryobi 18v cordless 6 gal wet/dry vac

I ordered it so I don`t have it yet, but thought I`d pass it along to some detailers who maybe got some Xmas $$$ they want to spend lol. I literally just bought a Rigid shop vac maybe 2 weeks ago. And of course, a few days after I stumbled onto this one. It`s $99 for the bare tool. I didn`t own any Ryobi tools before this, but they have a deal right now where you buy a hammer drill with a 4ah battery & charger for $149 and get to pick a free tool. They have a 2 pack of 4ah in the deal. So I got that, the batteries are normally $99 each, so getting everything for $149 was pretty damn sweet. The drill with an attachment will make headlight restoration a dream.

bought the new Ryobi 18 v 6 gal wet/dry vac-greens-ryobi-wet-dry-vacuums-p770-64_1000.jpg

This is the 1st full sized cordless shop vac I`ve seen. It has about 30 minutes of run time on a 4ah battery, which is really good. Only downside to me is no blower. There are a few reviews on Youtube, they really like it. Sounds like power wise it`s about as close to a corded shop vac as you`ll find. Will definitely work great for mobile detailing. As soon as I get it I`ll run it thru the ringer for a week and post what I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Re: bought the new Ryobi 18 v 6 gal wet/dry vac

Looks a little bigger than my DeWalt corded/cordless vac. I bought it to for mobile work and it works fine. The few times I`ve actually used it, the 20v battery lasts through a session. I also use it around the house or garage to do a quick pick of stuff when I don`t want to mess with cords!

Enjoy yours!

Thread Information