Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garry Deans Forever Rinseless

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Regulars here know that I`m a HUGE fan of IUDJ, so of course this Forever Rinseless is on my radar.

BUT...I don`t use a Rinseless until I`ve already washed conventionally. I use such stuff as a Drying Aid at every maintenance wash. SO...I question whether I need Xmonths worth of protection added at every wash (to an already LSPed vehicle, and my LSPs last a long long time). Wonder if there might even be some potential downside, like what some find when the use certain leaves-stuff-behind products after every wash.

How easily does it clean off glass?

I`d been wondering whether I should consider adding Juice Boost to my IUDJ...now I`m wondering about FR. But I`m just wondering, not ordering I probably won`t need more IUDJ for another year or so anyhow...

I was hoping ping you would see this due to your love for iudj lol. You could use the detail spray wax dilution after a wash no doubt. I have used fr a few times on top of the coating and ffb many times and I have no build up present. It was a test to see if there is downsides like you mentioned and I didn`t find any. Iudj and jb is a nice combo as well. They way I look at it is iudj and jb are 150 a gal so spend 50 extra and get a better end protection for a gal of fr vs having 300 tied up in the other gal that last ages. I have not tested it on top of other lsp yet to be honest so I can`t comment on that aspect

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Another old saying, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is...lol. Not knocking it, just turned off a bit by incredible claims. I can`t get much more than 6 mos out of collinite or zaino, which short of a coating are as good as I`ve seen. Some people are even claiming less than a year with some coatings like McKee`s, so yeah, bold claims.
    What region are you in, I am in tn and never get full claims either due to heat and living down nasty farm roads. I didn`t like the McKees original coating at all so I agree it doesn`t last as long as it stated no doubt. I looked at it as if I can get 3-6 months of good protection from a quick rinseless wash I`m saving time vs traditional sealants and such. I get enough of a upgrade to cover my cost and then some for the extra vs my other wash media. It`s a great bridge for folks that don`t want to pay for a coating but want good protection still for a fair price

Post Thanks / Like

Dwhite0960- Thanks for your take on how FR might compare with IUDJ + JB. As I really don`t need any additional protection, I`m currently leaning towards the latter, but we`ll see what I think by the time I need more. And, heh heh...I *like* having a big jug of something that lasts forever Well, as long as it doesn`t go bad....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information