Nick was generous enough to send me a bottle of each of these in return for an honest review on FB and forums.

I tested these products out on a 10yr old BMW 5-series with 306,000mi. The leather in this car had NEVER been cleaned before, it was NASTY! I knew that if these products could bring this leather back to life, they would be absolute home runs.

First, I used the shampoo on the steering wheel. I sprayed it on, gently agitated with a medium-soft bristle brush, and then wiped dry with a clean microfiber towel. I was VERY impressed with the cleaning ability of this product, in one application it worked wonderfully! It left a very nice, clean, and not-oily finish. I was floored at the amount of dirt and grime that came out of this steering wheel after just one round of cleaning with this shampoo.

Next, I moved onto the driver`s seat. I cleaned the entire seat with 70/30 very effectively, and then applied the leather guard with a microfiber applicator, let it sit for a minute, then gently buffed of any residue.

Obviously, there`s no way for me to tell right away whether or not it will protect from UV damage and fading however, I can say that it left the leather looking and feeling nice. It wasn`t oily, greasy, or shiny after a quick buff. It applied very easily and seemed to work just fine.

I was very impressed with these products, especially the leather shampoo. I highly recommend adding these products to your arsenal, you won`t regret it!

Excellent job Nick, and thank you for the opportunity to test these products out!!