Post Thanks / Like

Review Garry Deans Infinite Purpose Cleaner

I used the ipc diluted 5:1. Once sprayed on console the dirt literally started to melt off. I used a microfiber cloth to wipe off surface and the results were stunning. I have never used a product that was so effective to date. I did not scrub hard just a simple wipe is all it took to obtain these results. When Ipc is bought by the gallon and diluted at this rate it breaks down to .80 cents per 16oz bottle which is great value. They say it works good for engines and bug and tar removal as well but I have yet to try it in those situations.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes bigltc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review Garry Deans Infinite Purpose Cleaner

What is this stuff, his version of an APC? Thinking of his IUDJ, do you rinse after using IPC?

Post Thanks / Like

You are correct sir. He uses it on fine leather to tar and says it is 100% safe. Everyone I have spoken to that has used it in the business backs his comments as well. He says don`t let ipc dry on paint but as far as interior upholstery he says it`s fine to let it air dry without using water to dilute it any. Ipc and clay also destroys paint overspray in not time by the way, just know the clay will be useless due to ipc breaking it down.

Iudj is a amazing product as well. It`s great for rinseless washes but does so many other things. You can use it straight to dress tires and they look good but it`s just not cost effective to me but in a pinch it can get you through a job if you run out of tire gel. I use the standard 2.5oz per gal dilution for a interior wipe down spray. If your interior is not soiled badly it is all you need and it smells great to me.

His products really save me large sums of money in the long run. All his stuff is concentrates so it looks high but once you breakdown the math it`s very affordable on most things. Hope this helped some

Post Thanks / Like

Call me old skool, but anything just short of water, even something heavily diluted, I still will want to a final H20 wipe on leather or vinyl.

Post Thanks / Like

He uses iudj or another protectant product after ipc on leather and vinyl. Just cloth and carpet he says air dry is fine after a wipe up with a microfiber. He uses a damp shampoo method as he calls it where you do not saturate upholstery so it isn`t down deep and is very simple to dry with just a towel and some air

Post Thanks / Like

Dwhite0960- Thanks for schooling me! Sounds like you share my enthusiasm for IUDJ too.

Sounds like you mix IUDJ just a bit stronger than I do, I`m around 2oz + gallon distilled water.

Gotta say though, I was *NOT* impressed with using it straight. Eh, I can imagine a reason to do it, but I have an active imagination

MobileDynamics- I hear you on the "I`d still rinse..." mindset. I generally feel the same way, but having use a Rinseless Wash for household dusting/etc. for a while now, I can say that *NOT* rinsing it, just buffing off any excess and letting it flash off. Leather and vinyl show no ill-effects. But that said...I`m not using it to QD/etc. my vehicle interiors, just.....not. And when I want to Interior Quick Detail, I use an Interior QD, and no I don`t rinse after using those (never had a build-up problem). But I dunno about this IPC, I`d have to play with it for a while before I made up my mind. Just because a maker *says* something, well...I`ll see for myself.
    Likes Dwhite0960, bigltc liked this post

Thread Information