Post Thanks / Like

McKee`s37 triple threat! Tire and rubber rejuvinator, foaming wheel cleaner, tire coating...

I used the three of these products to get a daily driven vehicle`s wheels/tires all squared away.

Sprayed the tires liberally with the rubber rejuvenator. Allowed it to dwell for a few minutes. You could see it breaking down the grime/old tire dressing/and browning. Scrubbed the tires with a Tuf Shine tire brush and then washed the tires with a micro-chenille mitt and Wolfgang auto bathe.

I sprayed the rims with the foaming wheel cleaner and allowed that to dwell. You could watch it break up the brake dust/etc from the wheels. It also turned the heaviest contaminated areas red. Hosed it down and washed with a MC mitt and Wolfgang Auto Bathe.

I then dried the tires/rims and applied the wheel coating. I used an old cheap soft bristled paint brush for application. I found a little went a long way. I ended up doing 2 coats and am pleased with the outcome and am looking forward to see what the durability is!!!

Before:

Wheel cleaner:

It was getting dark so I took some pics with and without the flash.

Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee`s37 triple threat! Tire and rubber rejuvinator, foaming wheel cleaner, tire coating...

Nice write-up. I`m running low on the Tuf-Shine clear coat. How do you think McKee`s compares? The couple of McKee`s products I`ve used to date are great (foaming wash, glass polish and coating)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee`s37 triple threat! Tire and rubber rejuvinator, foaming wheel cleaner, tire coating...

Great review. All these products work very well.

Quote Originally Posted by jatleson View Post
    Nice write-up. I`m running low on the Tuf-Shine clear coat. How do you think McKee`s compares? The couple of McKee`s products I`ve used to date are great (foaming wash, glass polish and coating)
    I have used both tire coatings and they are comparable to each other. They both go on the same with the whiteish liquid turning blue as it dries. One would think they are the same product if doing a blind test. The original Mckee`s formula was a bit more glossier comparing them side by side with 3 coats on each tire. McKee`s just came out with a new formula which add more gloss. I have yet to try it but I do have a bottle of it.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    I used the three of these products to get a daily driven vehicle`s wheels/tires all squared away.

Sprayed the tires liberally with the rubber rejuvenator. Allowed it to dwell for a few minutes. You could see it breaking down the grime/old tire dressing/and browning. Scrubbed the tires with a Tuf Shine tire brush and then washed the tires with a micro-chenille mitt and Wolfgang auto bathe.

I sprayed the rims with the foaming wheel cleaner and allowed that to dwell. You could watch it break up the brake dust/etc from the wheels. It also turned the heaviest contaminated areas red. Hosed it down and washed with a MC mitt and Wolfgang Auto Bathe.

I then dried the tires/rims and applied the wheel coating. I used an old cheap soft bristled paint brush for application. I found a little went a long way. I ended up doing 2 coats and am pleased with the outcome and am looking forward to see what the durability is!!!

Before:

Wheel cleaner:

It was getting dark so I took some pics with and without the flash.

This is very nice, will have to try.
    thanks for the Pics & review

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the responses everyone!!
    Scott Harle
    www.autodermatology.com
    Autodermatology
    Serving Naples and SW Florida
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/autodermatology
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/autodermatology

Thread Information