Post Thanks / Like

Review - Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray

Disclaimer: Meghan of Autogeek sent me this product along with a few others to review. Thank you Meghan for sending it out to me.

Product: Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray

Product link: Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray

Price: $15.99

Quantity: 24 oz

Product description:

Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray is the perfect way to keep your vehicle shining in between routine washes. This wax-fortified formula is ideal for removing fingerprints, smudges, light dirt, dust, and other annoying airborne contaminants from paint, while leaving the surface shinier and better protected. Keep a bottle of Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray in you trunk at all times so that you can maintain the shine of a freshly washed car without the aid of a hose and bucket!

A freshly washed car is ideal. No fingerprints, no smudges, no bird droppings to ruin the shine. If you’re like most car care enthusiasts, you probably spend a significant amount of time performing routine maintenance washes, but to no avail—the smudges keep coming! Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray helps your keep paint looking clean when there’s no time for a full wash.

Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray is the perfect formula to keep on hand when you’re heading to the car for quick touch ups before judging. Use it on paint, clear coat, plastics, metal and glass (never use it on our windshield, though!)— this versatile formula can also be used as a drying aid! This body shop safe, silicone free formula is streak-free so you can be sure the surface will look clean with a deep glossy shine after every application. The anti-static formulation ensures that dirt and dust are not attracted to the surface so that you’ll keep that clean look longer! Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray helps you maintain that just-waxed shine mile after mile!

Upon receiving this in the package of goodies, I opened it up and was greeted with a nice scent. Smells sort of like mint. Not over powering.

The front of the bottle. The color of the liquid is a greenish color. States it is body shop safe, non-greasy, anti-static and long lasting shine. It also states that it is wax fortified. That sounds like it leaves something behind on the surface besides gloss and slickness.

The label on the rear of the bottle. Lists all of the surfaces it can be used on. The directions are straight forward. Nothing new here. It does state that it can be used as a drying aid. Also mentions if the product gets frozen. Don`t have to worry about that as it doesn`t get that cold here in sunny Southern California.

I chose to go with the drying aid method as well as using it on dry paint after a wash. My Pontiac Grand Prix is currently wearing opti-seal that is about 2 weeks old. By the way this is the first time you guys and gals get to see it after it was repainted in October of 2016. Has not even been polished or corrected. Boy does it need it. More on that at a later time. I went ahead and gave the car a rinseless wash with ONR.

As a drying aid it worked very well. It worked on every wet surface as I was drying the remaining ONR solution on the paint. No streaking occurred using it as a drying aid. Britemax Spray & Shine left the paint slick and glossy being used as a drying aid.

Once I finished drying the other half of the car, I went over it with Britemax Spray & Shine on the dry paint. Again the detail spray did not streak on any surface. It left the surface feeling slick and glossy.

It did flash to the point where it does not require a lot of buffing to a high shine.

Again I have the same comment as the Jay Leno Detail Spray. With the con being it is in the quick detailer market is saturated with a lot of great products. Meaning it will get lost in the mix of a lot of great products. Not to mention the countless waterless wash products that are available that can do the same thing.

Overall I would rate my experience using it on the positive side. It was straight forward to use. It smells good. It left the paint feeling slick as well as leaving the paint with a nice shine. No streaking on any surface. I even went liberal to see if it would streak and it did not. Seems like the anti-static feature was working as I did not notice the surface having a static feel to it. Very easy to use product. I would definitely recommend others to try it and give it a shot. I will definitely reach for it again and use it.

Final photos. Thanks for reading.

Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS
    Thanks Marc08EX thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review - Britemax Spray & Shine Premium Detail Spray

Mike

As always a great view, much appreciated
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards
    Likes The Guz liked this post
    Thanks The Guz thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Great review as always Mike!!! Thanks for taking time to do this.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar`s Car Crazy Showcase Team
    Likes The Guz liked this post
    Thanks The Guz thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Britemax is some good stuff. Their car wash has become my new favorite, with amazing lubricity. I don`t use spray detailers much, except on my garage queen El Camino but Britemax has become my go-to. My Camino has original lacquer and is really sensitive to streaking and the Britemax plays very well with it, either wet or dry.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atgonzales View Post
    Mike

As always a great view, much appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Great review as always Mike!!! Thanks for taking time to do this.
    Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Alright. I am going to pay it forward and pass this along to another forum member.

Here are my requirements to send this out to some one.

-Member must be in the lower 48 states so that I can cover the shipping costs
    -Member must agree to a review
    -Member must have more than 300 posts. An exception can be made.

PM me if interested.
    Likes aaron1085 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Alright. I am going to pay it forward and pass this along to another forum member.

Here are my requirements to send this out to some one.

-Member must be in the lower 48 states so that I can cover the shipping costs
    -Member must agree to a review
    -Member must have more than 300 posts. An exception can be made.

PM me if interested.
    came close...only have 275 posts...would like to see how this stacks up to Chemical Guys P40, which I like so much I bought a gallon

Post Thanks / Like

QDs must be cheap to produce. Probably more products in this category than any other. It`s easy to miss one. The Britemax Degreaser is my favorite degreaser. Their AOI isn`t bad either.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know, I may have to go try this product out. I`ve been partial to the Turtle Wax Wax-N-Dry for many years as a QD (wet or dry).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information