Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Poorboy`s World Super Slick & Foam For Foam Gun or Foam Cannon

Thanks for the review....just bought a bottle of this stuff. Can`t wait to try it, even if I only have a foam gun to use. Will see how it stacks to the other soaps I have on the shelf. In the event I invest in a power washer, which foam cannon do you have?

Post Thanks / Like

The pressure washer that is referenced in the first post is on sale for $79 @ Home Depot!

Ryobi Ryobi 1,600 PSI 1.2-GPM Electric Pressure Washer-RY141600 - The Home Depot
    Likes aaron1085 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShakingHorizons View Post
    The pressure washer that is referenced in the first post is on sale for $79 @ Home Depot!
    That is a GREAT price! The Ryobi electric PW, PW Foam Cannon, smaller gun (no long stick!),
    the PB Super Slick & Foam For Foam Gun or Foam Cannon shampoo and you`re in UNDER $150.

AMiracleDetailing.com
    YouTube - Facebook - Instagram
    Likes ShakingHorizons, 512detail, Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh, nickclark08 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShakingHorizons View Post

Ryobi Ryobi 1,600 PSI 1.2-GPM Electric Pressure Washer-RY141600 - The Home Depot
    that`s awesome I think I`m gonna go pick one up- thanks

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    That is a GREAT price! The Ryobi electric PW, PW Foam Cannon, smaller gun (no long stick!),
    the PB Super Slick & Foam For Foam Gun or Foam Cannon shampoo and you`re in UNDER $150.
    any specific recommendations on the smaller gun? I know I can get the pw foam cannon form ACC but do I just pick up a replacement gun there at home depot?

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    any specific recommendations on the smaller gun? I know I can get the pw foam cannon form ACC but do I just pick up a replacement gun there at home depot?
    I searched for the picture in Merlin`s post and found the gun on Amazon: http://a.co/5k3ZJqH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by `PRND[S
    ;2103289`]I searched for the picture in Merlin`s post and found the gun on Amazon: http://a.co/5k3ZJqH
    I prefer to buy locally personally (unless its Autopia or Poorboys or Polish Angel- they can have my money-haha)

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be honest, right now I have an older Greenworks 1550psi unit, I LOVE me a 30 - 40 degree tip. However, that angle and pressure/gpm doesn`t get me the desired cleaning results. YMMV.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the manuf. recommended dilution rate into and standard 34-36 oz lance bottle

How is the lubricity of the soap compared to what woud you consider your 1st/2nd top tier soap

----
    I googled it. Seems they recommend 2 oz per 6-8 oz of water. For a typical foam lance bottle, that`s about 8 oz of product. I generally have not used no more than 4 oz max per full lance bottle, and generally only use 1/2 on average (16 oz) of diluted solution in the lance.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mobiledynamics View Post
    What is the manuf. recommended dilution rate into and standard 34-36 oz lance bottle

How is the lubricity of the soap compared to what woud you consider your 1st/2nd top tier soap

----
    I googled it. Seems they recommend 2 oz per 6-8 oz of water. For a typical foam lance bottle, that`s about 8 oz of product. I generally have not used no more than 4 oz max per full lance bottle, and generally only use 1/2 on average (16 oz) of diluted solution in the lance.
    you only need 2 oz per car .. you do not need to fill the bottle unless you are doing multiple vehicles .. 2oz did a full size van
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got to use this in my foam gun today. Put in about 3 oz with about 9 oz water in a 32oz (AutoGeek) foam gun. Gotta say, I`m pretty impressed. It`s right there, if not slightly better than, McKees Extreme Foam soap, and you can get 32 oz of this stuff for a couple dollars more than 16oz of the McKees. It rinsed clean, and felt slicker than any I`ve used, including Griots Brilliant Shine, McKees, CG Mr Pink, and Meguiars Gold Class. As far as cleaning power...well, that`s tough to judge. I used it on my daughter`s car, and it rarely gets very dirty.

As a side note, this is the first Poorboys product I`ve used. If it`s any indication of the quality of their stuff, I will likely be taking another look at their lineup.
    Likes Merlin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by `PRND[S
    I use the white tip that comes with the smaller gun (above link) to "rinse" the soap off.
    Be careful with the the black "potato cutter" tip that comes with the PW. (pic lower right)
    It can cause damage! However, I will admit, I have successfully used it cleaning wheels.

Post Thanks / Like

Review: Poorboy`s World Super Slick & Foam For Foam Gun or Foam Cannon

If you want a pressure washer to clean your driveway, sidewalk and peel the paint off your car
    The peel of your paint part is definitely not true about some gas pressure washers. I have a Ryobi 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM gas pressure washer and its 100% safe on paint, as long as you use the right tips and common sense. MUCH faster for rinsing cars and removing grime compared to electric pressure washers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brewins View Post
    The peel of your paint part is definitely not true about some gas pressure washers. I have a Ryobi 2800 PSI 2.3 GPM gas pressure washer and its 100% safe on paint, as long as you use the right tips and common sense. MUCH faster for rinsing cars and removing grime compared to electric pressure washers.
    Actually, what I was getting at is that you don`t need a powerful gas pressure washer to get great results from Poorboy`s World Super Slick & Foam For Foam Gun or Foam Cannon.
    The little guy I use is easy to use, "safe", small, and stores on the shelf. If you need a pressure washer to do driveways, sidewalks etc. then the little guy may not be your best choice.

The only thing I use my Ryobi 1,600 PSI 1.2-GPM Electric Pressure Washer for is washing cars.

AMiracleDetailing.com
    YouTube - Facebook - Instagram
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, what I was getting at is that you don`t need a powerful gas pressure washer to get great results from Poorboy`s World Super Slick & Foam For Foam Gun or Foam Cannon.
    The little guy I use is easy to use, "safe", small, and stores on the shelf. If you need a pressure washer to do driveways, sidewalks etc. then the little guy may not be your best choice.

The only thing I use my Ryobi 1,600 PSI 1.2-GPM Electric Pressure Washer for is washing cars.
    Look at the tip he`s using. It`s a 0 degree tip. That makes a HUGE difference from using a 40 degree or even 25.

Also, what PSI is that pressure washer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information