McKee`s 37 Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

How To Make 2 Gallons Of Excellent Economical Spray Wax For Under 15 | McKee`s 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax | Revealing My Secret!

What if I told you that its possible to buy 2 gallons of a spray wax detailer for $12.99? Would you call me crazy? would you say it must be a horrible product? or maybe both!

about a month ago I recently discovered this product and the more I use it the more and more I love it. I have not seen any talks about it on the forum And I would love to share my success with this product. I enjoy using it alot so I know my fellow autopions will also.

The last time I was this excited about a economical detail spray/wax was Uber @ Detail Spray Ratio (amazing stuff)

So What is this product that is going to make us this excellent spray wax ? McKee`s 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax!

Product Description

Quick Detailer

This is where the polymers really shine! The proprietary polymers bond to the paint as the lubricants allow dust and dirt to be wiped away scratch-free. The polymers leave a slick, high gloss finish that is a brilliant complement to any existing wax coat. Since McKee`s 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax is water-based, it’s safer for you and your vehicle. Enjoy the slick shimmer and convenience of a quick detailer with no harmful chemicals!

To Create Quick Detailer - Add 2 – 3 ounces of McKee`s 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax to 32 ounces of water. Pour this mixture into a clean spray bottle. Mist the paint surface and wipe with a clean, soft microfiber towel to rejuvenate the shine and remove fingerprints and dust. The remaining mixture can be saved for use at a later time. Shake the bottle well before using the quick detailer again.

Making the Spray Wax

Start with a 32oz bottle, Fill it up with distilled water.

adding the first half oz. (smells like (candy bannanas)

As soon as you pour the Rinse Free Wash & Wax into the water you will see the thick wax!

Adding the last ammount of concenrated solution to add 2oz`s

Shake bottle vigorously to mix the wax properly!

Your ready to start spray waxing.

Testing

Let`s see how it works on the McKee`s 37 demo hood!

I saturated the panel with product.

Getting ready to wipe with my towel.

After 1 pass with the towel.

I flipped my towel to do the last buff off.

It removed all the finger smudges and hand prints that I heavily installed leaving a reflective wet shine.

After

I re-installed some finger smudges/hand prints/oils to see how the product would "flash" with 1 pass.

I applied the product heavy to see if it would leave any streaks.

almost done wiping!

After 1 pass with the towel these streaks remained.

After about 20-25 seconds the remaining streaks "ghosted" into the panel.

It Does great removing smudges/dust But let`s see how it protects your paint now!

Beading

It beads water really really nice. I can not answer longevity questions right now, I been using it as a drying aid for my daily driver but I have a coat of Hi-Def paint sealant. So I would want to do some more testing on a stand alone application.

Tips

In the description it says add 2-3 oz`s In the product we tested above I applied 2 oz of product, If you want more of a quick detailer/spray wax hybrid I would go with the 2oz`s if you want a much thicker spray wax I would go the 3oz. If you are working outside in a hot climate 2oz`s is the way to go. In a climate control shop the 3 oz spray wax might be up your alley! I prefer the 2oz dilution but test 2 bottle to determine your liking.

Like any spray wax make sure you shake it up before you use it!

With 1 bottle of 16oz Rinse Free Wash & Wax you can create 2 gallons of spray wax detailer! 256ozs of spray wax for less than 15 dollars. this product is a real winner and I hope you guys enjoy this product as much as I do.

It also works excellent as a drying aid as well.
    Likes Marc08EX liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How To Make 2 Gallons Of Excellent Economical Spray Wax For Under 15 | McKee`s 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax | Revealing My Secret!

"my fellow geeks"

Hmmmmm
    Likes ShakingHorizons liked this post

McKee`s 37 Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How To Make 2 Gallons Of Excellent Economical Spray Wax For Under 15 | McKee`s 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax | Revealing My Secret!

Quote Originally Posted by dschribs View Post
    "my fellow geeks"

Hmmmmm

Good catch!

I posted this on the other forum as well. my mistakes. I fixed it

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Metlow;2102318[SIZE=2
    I know my fellow autopions will also.
    Did you now just call us "Auto-Peons" Joe?

Kindly contain the shilling excitement by not insulting the audience (j/k)
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Great info Joe. I already have a bottle of Rinse Free Wash and Wax. Time to get to mixing !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

I`m still in love with CarPro ECHO at 15:1 dilution and 2 oz of Quartzmax. It works out where it is pretty cheap too but leaves behind a SiO2 durable shine.
    Likes BadgerRivFan liked this post

McKee`s 37 Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I`m still in love with CarPro ECHO at 15:1 dilution and 2 oz of Quartzmax. It works out where it is pretty cheap too but leaves behind a SiO2 durable shine.

I have never tried echo yet, Got to give it a try soon.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

McKee`s 37 Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Great info Joe. I already have a bottle of Rinse Free Wash and Wax. Time to get to mixing !!!
    Your going to enjoy it Pat pretty good stuff!

Let me know how you like it!

Thread Information