McKee`s 37 Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Product Review: McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner

How`s it going guys? My Name is Joe Metlow AKA Joe@NextLevelDetail on the autogeek forums. I post on the regular on the geek forums. However I am a huge fan of discussing product, writing reviews/articles and I would love to expand and talk more with people that are just as passionate as I am about car care here on the autopia forum!

I know alot of you already from the AutoGeek forum! and look forward to talking with the rest of you!

I hope you guys enjoy my first review on the Autopia forum, More to come.

McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner is a multi-surface cleaner for interior auto surfaces, like the dashboard, carpets, and leather upholstery. With just one product, you can completely clean your vehicle’s interior, saving you time and money. McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner cleans safely, quickly, and effectively.

Directions:

1. Spray solid surfaces, like the dash and console, with McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner and wipe dry with a microfiber towel.
    2. Spray the carpet or upholstery and agitate the surface with a Vinyl And Leather Scrub Brush. Blot dry with a clean towel.

McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner is water-based and environmentally friendly. It will not dry, discolor or stiffen any interior surface, not even leather. Instead of solvents, McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner uses surfactant technology to lift foreign particles out of carpet and off the dashboard and suspend them until you wipe them away. This action is instantaneous. Just spray and wipe solid surfaces like the dashboard and door panels.
    For carpet and upholstery, it may be necessary to agitate the area with an upholstery brush. (Always test fabric for color-fastness in an inconspicuous spot.) McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner requires no rinsing because its water base allows it to dry without altering the texture of carpet, leather, or fabric.

My schedule has been very busy, To say my car has been neglected these past couple of months is a under statement. Having my daughter that is constantly eating snacks, drinking juice, and eating french frys in the back seat does not help matters with the inside of my interior. The whole inside of my interior needs to be extracted, steam cleaned, etc.

However for a temporary clean up I went ahead and wanted to see how Total Interior Cleaner did just to make the inside somewhat manageable untill I have time to really do a deep cleaning.

One of the things that are most appealing to me is that you can use this product on any surface. That is a huge deal when you want to get stuff done in a hurry. So without having to use multiple cleaners for different materials, Lets breeze through my Jeep and see how it does.

Before

After

Some agitation with a interior brush.

(After) It wipes off very nice, It removed the grease,oil and dust from the plastic cluster.

Before

After

Before

After

Upholstery Cleaning

It cleaned all of the plastic instruments very well. Including the fabric on my door panel. I had some pretty nasty stains on the rear seat and passenger side seat. So lets see how it did.

Rear Stain

2nd rear stain.

Sprayed some product directly on the stains/upholstery.

Used a interior brush to help agitate and lift the dirt up.

After

After

Rear seat after. It looks and feels great!

Passenger Seat Stain 1

Passenger Seat Stain 2

(After) Passenger Seat Stain 1

(After) Passenger Seat Stain 2

After Passenger Seat (Done)

These mats are not from my Jeep however I did clean them up earlier this week doing a detail. (Before)

50/50 After agitation with a brush.

Total Interior Cleaner did a great job lifting all the heavy staining on these weather techs (After)

Overall Total Interior Cleaner really impressed me when it came to the upholstery cleaning, Cleaning plastic is one thing but to take out the soil from the seats was really impressive. This is a great product to remove dirt/grime as soon as it happens. I always have the bottle and a few microfiber towels in the back so when the stains appear I can remove them instantly.

This is a excellent fast interior product to clean up the entire inside of your vehicle, From seats, door panels, carpets, it is going to do a excellent job.

Total Interior Cleaner is an ideal product for a pro or weekend warrior who is cleaning an interior but not doing a interior shampoo. This will get you good results to get the job done.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner

Looks like an effective product.
    Thanks for the review

But No disclaimer that you work with/for Mckees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes BadgerRivFan liked this post

McKee`s 37 Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: McKee`s 37 Total Interior Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    Looks like an effective product.
    Thanks for the review

But No disclaimer that you work with/for Mckees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am detailing @ the McKee`s 37 Headquarter`s

I will make a official introduction post soon!

Thread Information