Well after having used Eagle 1 NanoWax Spray about 2-3 times I feel I should express my thoughs and feelings on it. Sorry no pictures, price breakdowns, etc. like some other members, just a couple of my thoughs. Please take this "mini review" with a grain of salt, as with everything YMMV

I picked this up while getting some car parts for my car a month or two ago at Autozone. I read a couple positive reviews on it here, and figured why not for a little over $6 with tax. This was my first use of any type of "spray wax" on my car. I knew I wasn`t going to get great durability, but figured if this can save me time and conceal swirls (black Honda ), it would be worth it. I don`t have the time or patience to spend too much time detailing my car as often as I should.

The smell is pleasing to me (vanillaroma), but I can see it being bothersome to others. Application was pretty easy. I gave it a shake before using, lightly sprayed on, wiped it around with one MF, then removed with another MF. As for time saving, I really didn`t see any compared to any other LSP. I did experience problems with it streaking on my black paint. My car was cool to the touch and was in the shade. I found I had to rewipe areas multiple times to get rid of them.

Appearance wise it looked good. It did give me a nice shine, and it did seem to hide some swirls somewhat. My car is black and hasn`t been polished since the fall. Once I got it in direct sunlight the swirls weren`t too too bad.

Durability was mediocre. I wouldn`t push it more than 2-3 weeks, which I expected for a spray wax that cost $6.

Overall I feel it`s not a terrible product; but there are much better choices. Not to badmouth this particular product; but I`m not overly impressed with spray waxes as a whole. They really don`t save me too much time, and aren`t too cost effective for a weekend warrior like me. The streaking I got with my car also annoyed me because I had to rewipe areas that I already did, which could have induced more marring, and wasted more of my time.

I think I`m going to reserve this product for my door jambs. It wasn`t too durable, or too time efficient for me to choose it over any of my other dedicated LSPs.