Carpets:

PB Enzyme & Stain
PB U&C (1:32)
PB BIO Deg (1:6)
PB Beta 1 Extractor Fluid (1:128)

Interior Panels/Plastics:

PB BIO Deg (1:7)
Local Brand APC (1:10)

Poorboys World Products NEVER cease to amaze me and always deliver. These carpets needed the mechanical advantage of a pro grade extractor, the Bissell Little Green just doesn`t have to might to fully extract the stains, even when I bring the 5.0hp Rigid into the mix. With a prograde extractor/steamer, I am pretty certain that I could get them to look much better. At least all of the interior panels came out beautifully.

Impressions for PB Beta 1 Extractor fluid, this stuff has so much potential in a professional machine. In my Little Green, with every pass of the wand, dirty fluid was being picked up. I can`t even begin to think about how well it would do in a proper machine.

Carpet process: Treat with U&C then BIO Deg, this combo left less residue (after vacuum) than U&C, in my testing and application to the Van. Dwell time ~12min. Vacuum, then `extract` until semi satisfied. (More pics next week as I ran out of time [9hrs today])

Oh yeah, let me not forget that I scrubbed the living day lights out of the application spots, but these carpets need SO much mechanical work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk