Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

My Hopefully Endless Wash Review Thread

I was browsing DW yesterday and saw a soap review thread and thought it would be fun to do the same here. I don`t have the biggest collection of soaps yet, but I do enjoy trying new ones and plan to add several more. The thread will consist of regular soaps, rinseless and waterless washes. I will be using the same 5 area 10 point system with a few changes for each method. All three will share a scale of cost, lubricity and scent. They will also share a cleaning strength section but the scale will be different since I don`t expect a waterless to clean as well as a traditional soap. Lastly, traditional soaps will be measured in how well the soap rinses while rinseless and waterless will be measured on drying efficiency with regards to effort needed to dry and the difficulty or presence of streaking. The prefect wash would score a 50. The few catches here is that one, I will likely never score anything a 10 in consideration that it would leave no room for any improvement. Also in areas such as scent, a product such as reset wit no scent would score in the 5 range, while something would have to smell awful like ironx snow soap to score a 0. Below is a picture of all the washes I currently have, and will be reviewing, if you have any recommendations, please feel free to make them. I will have my first review up hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. (As a side note, I paid for all of the pictured washes and unless noted otherwise, I will have paid for all washes in this thread)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes Ronkh, trashmanssd, 512detail, JustJesus liked this post

Thread Information