These are the goodies I received from one of the recent giveaways courtesy of Ray. Thanks Ray.

Perfect opportunity to try these out. My Pontiac Grand Prix had been at the body shop for about a month and it is now home. No worries it was not an accident. Taking care of some things.

Well the interior was quite dusty from the work that was done.

First up is the McKee`s 37 Fast Interior Detailer. This is essentially a quick detailer that cleans and protects the interior.

Directions on the bottle. Can be used on leather, vinyl, rubber, plastic and LCD navigation screens. It`s a spray and wipe product.

This is the dust build up from the body shop

A quick spray and wipe with a microfiber towel and some McKee`s 37 FID. Back to a cleaner base. This required a second pass to remove any lingering dust within the textured plastic.

Worked great cleaning up the shift knob from all the grime from the car being moved around the lot.

After

Finished up the rest of the interior wiping all the plastics to remove all dust. Leaves the interior looking OEM new. No darkening effect noticed. It has a fresh scent to it. Makes a great in between maintenance product for those that use protectants. Great for those that are looking to just keep their interior clean or for those weekly wipedowns. Would be a nice base for those that have McKee`s Interior Protectant.

For those that don`t like the scent of Meguiar`s Quik Interior Detailer this would be a suitable replacement. Cleaning ability seems to be on par with Meguiar`s QID.

Up next is McKee`s 37 All in One Leather Lotion. The seats were given a wipedown with McKee`s 37 FID prior to using the leather lotion to remove the initial dust.

Pretty straight forward directions

It has the consistency of lotion. Hence the name.

The seats needed a little pick me up.

Applied to the lower section of the seats followed up with a light buff to remove the excess product for a satin sheen.

The applicator picked up a little dirt

Continued on to the main part of the seat. 50/50 of the leather lotion has been applied to show the darkening effect

All done with a light buff to remove the excess product. Not bad for leather that is 17 years old.

The leather lotion smells great. It has a nice leather scent to it. It went on easy and wiped off easy. It does leave a nice satin appearance. Seemed to clean the seats. I can`t say how well it does seeing as I used McKee`s 37 Fast Interior Detailer on them prior to the leather lotion.

Both are great products for the interior. A nice 1-2 combo. Give them a try.