Post Thanks / Like

Quick Review of Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer

On the last sale there was the Mystery Autopia bag offer that included the NEW Wolfgang Fusion Spray wax that I just couldnt pass up.

One of the products I got for free in my bag was the NEW Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer. I would have never bought it myself because I thought I was all set with carpet products. Since I have it and I have a spot on my "welcome mat" in my house I thought I would give you all a quick review and let you know if it was something that I would buy knowing that I have CG Fabric clean and F from Lowes that I usually use and LOVE already.

Here is the description from the Autopia site and a link for you all.

Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer
    Clean and restore your vehicle’s interior for lasting beauty and value.
    Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer is a professional quality carpet cleaner that removes your vehicle’s worst stains to restore a factory-new appearance. Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer lifts and removes stains from the carpet and fabric fibers without altering the look or feel of the materials. Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer leaves your cockpit looking and smelling fresh and clean.

Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer is the answer to the dirt and grime that are introduced to your car daily. This water-based, concentrated formula contains powerful cleaning agents used by professional detailers to zero in on dirt particles, lifting them away from the fibers of your interior. Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer uses the latest fabric protection technology to resist and repel future stains by coating and shielding the individual fiber strands.

Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer works like magic against stubborn stains and spills. Our development team, made up of chemists and professional auto detailers, designed this carpet cleaner for ease of use, eliminating the need for furious scrubbing. Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer has sufficient cleaning muscle to penetrate deep into carpet and upholstery fibers and obliterate dirt with only gentle agitation.
    Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner removes food, make-up, grease, oil, fruit juice, pet stains, and more from fabric seats and carpet. Quick treatment is always best, but Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is also effective on set-in stains.
    Though strong enough to conquer tough dirt and stains, Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer will not fade, spot, or affect the color of fabric or carpet, and it will not break down fibers. It does not contain harsh chemicals or harmful fumes. In fact, Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner bears Wolfgang’s aromatic, signature scent. Your car’s interior will look and smell refreshed.

Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer works wonders on carpets, upholstery, walls, rugs, floors, high traffic areas, and fabrics in the home, boat or RV. This water-based cleaner is safe and effective on any surface. Use it on floor mats, door panels, fabric and velour seats, steering wheel, and headliners. You will be amazed at how quickly and easily your car’s interior is cleaned and restored!

These are the instructions from Autopia site too.
    Let Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner penetrate for 20-30 seconds then agitate gently with a brush.

directions:
    Vacuum area to be cleaned very well.

1. Spray Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner across surface, concentrating on any stubborn stains.
    2. Allow to penetrate for 20-30 seconds. Agitate gently with a brush.
    3. Wipe dry with a terry or microfiber detailing towel.
    4. When completely dry, vacuum the area again to remove dirt particles that were loosened by the cleaner.

Here is the mat. I have no idea what the stain is but it has been there for at least 4 months. I step on this mat every day with my dirty nasty boots from work at the brewery so it is pretty well soiled. It takes as much abuse as the Buffalo Bills do!!

Here is the Wolfgang ready to "tackle" the stain. I have no idea why this pic didnt make the flash go off but anyway.

This is the mat sprayed and already has dwelled for almost 1 minute. You can see the stain has already been broken down quite a bit. I was pretty impressed.

I only did the right 1/3 where the stain was. I will have to clean the rest later. I used a damp cheapie MF towel that I bought from TRC. Nothing special as I use these for around the house anyway. It was a light blue color so I dont transfer any unwanted colors to the mat.

I scrubbed for a good 30 seconds or more with multiple sides of the damp towel, here are the results...

My comments: It smells GREAT, fresh non chemical smell. It foams up if you hold the nozzle closer to the carpet and use a strong pull of the trigger (I like that fact), it starts on the stain in the initial 30-40 seconds you can see it, I did multiple spots on my off white living room carpet and it really kicked butt on those so I gave it a go on the welcome mat. WOW I am so impressed.

Will I buy more: Heck yeah I will at this point. As soon as I get my next couple cars in for interior work and try it out some more I will make the final decision. It costs a little more than a dilutable bottle of CG Fabric Clean but it didnt seem to flinch at the stains I put it against today!!!!!!
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Thanks Bindytou thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick Review of Wolfgang Carpet & Upholstery Restorer

Sounds awesome, I liked their old formula too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Great review !!!. I really liked the old formula as well and was always impressed with the cleaning ability. I am interested to see how the new formula compares.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks you 2.
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I got a bottle too. Great too see it works that well. Now I need to find a good use for the big bottle of Pinnacle Waterless Wash. Unless it has been reformulated it is clearly at the bottom of the rung of waterless washes. I bought it when it first came out and it made me leery of waterless washes for over a year.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool. I got one too. Can`t wait to try it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review

Looks like I will try mine on my seats in my truck. Theyre getting on my nerves.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy Moly, that looked to work very well!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Here`s some quickie work from my beater car and only car lol

Post Thanks / Like

It not excellent bit of course I only spent like 30 sec on that area

Thread Information