Yeah I know I just started a test on the hood but I moved that to my doors this AM as well.

Pro polish2 then essence

The test:
All applied per directions except with suede cloths on applicator block

Sprayed...
Remember..
YOUR left, Exo v2 x2
Middle CSL only
Your right (drivers side of truck) is CSL w Exo v2 x2

https://youtu.be/TMRuUO5oUAU

Beads from the spray :

Water sheeting:
Remember..
YOUR left, Exo v2 x2
Middle CSL only
Your right (drivers side of truck) is CSL w Exo v2 x2

https://youtu.be/uUAfhHSkbN8

Pics:

Drove to work in rain
Holy beads, holy sheet, csl w exo= OMG

Parked at work

Thoughts:
Application: still feel that EXO is very hard to apply properly (for me at least)- I spoke with Gtechniq and they said to use more EXO, it helped but now my bottle is getting empty quite fast.
EXO was EXTREMELY easy to apply on top of the CSL, however…it actually spread twice as far. Unless I missed some streaking due to the light color. It was not that easy to apply on the Torred Charger the other day so I just used CSL.
CSL is pretty easy to apply once you get it down with the suede cloth on applicator block method.
I am still yet to actually install EXO on a customer’s ride…still saw a few slight streaks on my truck but hoping they may fade,,if not I will have to revisit application methods again.

Slickness- CSL feels slicker than EXO, but the combo is obviously slickest

Beading: CSL’s beading is nothing to frown upon, but it’s real strength is in sheeting, not beading
EXO, however, beads so tightly that the beads literally form into TINY marbles and roll off the paint.
EXO alone sheets quite well, but not as strong as CSL alone IME.
CSL+EXO, wow, just wow. Just watch the video again!

Smell: both bad- wear a mask and be in a ventilated area, nobodys gonna care how good your ride looks when they are taking you to the emergency room for toxic inhalation or whatever. 

Passenger fender got EXOv2 x2 and both passenger doors got Hydro2lite and Wet coat (I will post about that later)
Thanks for viewing
Hope the videos turned out ok, they were shot at about 730am and are 1080p on my phone but don’t appear to look as good on youtube for some reason.. hmm

Shine- did anyone else notice how much more clearly you can see the flake though the CSL w/EXO beads? compared to everything else

I will be updating this at least monthly for (hopefully) 2+ years (unless I get that Jeep SRT sooner than I thought as a daily driver )

I also plan to use more csl and stay on the lookout for my upcoming CSL Bubba Test

-Brandt K.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk