Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pearl nano

Post Thanks / Like

Pearl nano

Anyone ever heard of this brand? Noticed a few local guys jumping train on this. Upon closer research it looks like a two step nano coating, which I haven`t seen before. Anyways, I`m detailing as a hobby and looking to purchase some sort of semi-permanent sealant in bulk for my parents cars, my summer project car, as well as for other friends and family cars. All input is greatly appreciated!
    "They say anything is possible. You gotta dream like you never seen obstacles."

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pearl nano

I`ve been looking into it and have seen some cars done with their process. The cars I have seen look good and the company seems to stand behind their detailers and products. They have an excellent webpage. David Elliot is the guy in charge of sales and promotion and I guess the president and founder. I talked to him on the phone for about an hour. Seems to be a nice knowledgable guy, retired Air Force. Check the installers work. Like all coatings the prep work is the key to success and proper bonding. They have knowledge of other dealer installed coatings and work to fix some of the problems such as water spotting that have been reported with CarPro dealer installed coatings. Check their webpage for more info. Call the number on the website and David will call you back. Tell him I sent you.
    Likes William_Wallace liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I`ve been looking into it and have seen some cars done with their process. The cars I have seen look good and the company seems to stand behind their detailers and products. They have an excellent webpage. David Elliot is the guy in charge of sales and promotion and I guess the president and founder. I talked to him on the phone for about an hour. Seems to be a nice knowledgable guy, retired Air Force. Check the installers work. Like all coatings the prep work is the key to success and proper bonding. They have knowledge of other dealer installed coatings and work to fix some of the problems such as water spotting that have been reported with CarPro dealer installed coatings. Check their webpage for more info. Call the number on the website and David will call you back. Tell him I sent you.
    I purchased the sample kit
    Love textile fabric coating.
    Pearl Nano base is my fav coating I`ve used so far
    No water spotting like other coatings

Have yet to yes the pro(topcoat) or the HD/wheel or window coating

Post Thanks / Like

The marketer stresses you MUST use Dawn before applying their product to remove anything left over from the polishing step...

Post Thanks / Like

Talked to David, too. Interesting product.... May do the sampler myself soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I just ordered.

Post Thanks / Like

Im interested in a coating that doesnt burn brain cells going on lol.
    Likes johnboy, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

There is an Eco coating on the market. It`s name escapes me right now. Probably Eco something.

Post Thanks / Like

Dave Elliot is good to work with. There are no BS requirements, no minimum pricing, no territories, they give you the freedom to operate the way you want. It`s very economical compared to the competitor it targets. Much easier to use than the competitor and I`ve been pleased with all the results so far.

The down side I see is that with all the freedom they offer, they will let some newbs install it. I feel that can devalue a brand.
    Likes Oldfordisbetter, RaskyR1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I run a boutique style shop out of my home. I don`t meet the requirements that other companies require. That doesn`t mean I don`t offer some of the best detailing in a 26 mile radius. I`m glad they give little guys like me the opportunity to offer a high quality product, but I understand your concerns, and agree with you.
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl, William_Wallace liked this post
    Thanks Audios S6 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Baldone View Post
    I run a boutique style shop out of my home. I don`t meet the requirements that other companies require. That doesn`t mean I don`t offer some of the best detailing in a 26 mile radius. I`m glad they give little guys like me the opportunity to offer a high quality product, but I understand your concerns, and agree with you.
    Hopefully I was clear. The only issue I see with it is letting inexperienced folks or lower quality folks use it, that`s what I feel devalues it. We all need to start somewhere, but if you want to compete on the level of the other pro coatings, you need to have a solid installer network. That is the double edge sword of the freedom Dave offers and I`m ok with it. Its great that Dave makes it accessible to guys like you and I.

Post Thanks / Like

And they have a new Reload type product. The results I`ve seen posted have been very good. Their webpage is one of the best I have ever seen. They are building a very good detailer network. The have a closed members only forum on Facebook, too. Looks like a well run organization. I`ve been talking to Dave, but have not purchased the sample kit yet.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m excited to try it out. Right now I use Beeds, and love the ease of application. It seems to hold up very well. But the person I got my order from, no longer represents Beeds. He sold to me at wholesale prices. Now the guy I have been put in contact with sells it at full retail. F&ck that 225 for 50ml is BS

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I left for Nebraska on Sunday, and as luck would have it, I got my kit in the mail on Saturday. My car is currently coated with Beeds, which has done very well for me. My wife`s white BMW is more of my "try new stuff out car" I will have hers done by Monday when I get back. So far, I love the pricing, packaging, and the marketing offered to you as a detailer to help you succeed, and yes, for them to sell more product. I will give a full review of the application process when I am done. And updated reviews on performance as time goes on.
    Likes Oldfordisbetter, mjlinane, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post
    Thanks mjlinane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Did you ever do the review?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information