Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Meguiar`s Hyper-Wash Review - SON1C Synopsis Detailing Review

Hey everyone

Getting back into the swing of things as I`m transitioning careers and moving to a totally new location over the next month, with that it was a beautiful day and I had to wash the car! Here is my video review on Meguiar`s Hyper-Wash.

Likes mjlinane, ascarbo27, mnehls86, Bunky, Ronkh and 3 others liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meguiar`s Hyper-Wash Review - SON1C Synopsis Detailing Review

I always like to see different opinions. I consider the 1:400 dilution (about 1 ounce to 3 gallons) is better than average and get much better foam even with a hose sprayer at that dilution.

I am not sure what to think about the residue and build up comment. Most higher foaming soaps do need to be rinsed more but never experienced what you mentioned with Hyper Wash or any soap.

The one aspect not really addressed is what was the dilution of the soap mixture coming out of the foam cannon. Few people really know. I find you have to actually measure if you want to make some real statement. Is the goal 1:400 (soap/water)?

For 95% of the people, I think Hyper Wash is an ideal soap for cost, foam (if that is a perk you like), cleaning, and rinsing who just want one soap to do it all.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Cool review, thanks.

Welcome home
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

This vs. 3d pink?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work, the video looks great! I switched out Deep Crystal over to Hyper-Wash for my tests and I`m loving the dilution ratio. I`ll have to take a closer look at the suds effect after sitting like you mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Son1c, it`s a good soap. I bought a bunch of Meg`s gallons a few years ago when it was a BOGO and I use it on my wife`s car or my friends cars. If you are detailing for dollars, this one would be in my bucket.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    I always like to see different opinions. I consider the 1:400 dilution (about 1 ounce to 3 gallons) is better than average and get much better foam even with a hose sprayer at that dilution.

I am not sure what to think about the residue and build up comment. Most higher foaming soaps do need to be rinsed more but never experienced what you mentioned with Hyper Wash or any soap.

The one aspect not really addressed is what was the dilution of the soap mixture coming out of the foam cannon. Few people really know. I find you have to actually measure if you want to make some real statement. Is the goal 1:400 (soap/water)?

For 95% of the people, I think Hyper Wash is an ideal soap for cost, foam (if that is a perk you like), cleaning, and rinsing who just want one soap to do it all.
    I don`t believe you need to follow the dilution ratio through the foam cannon as it`s application is a bit different in my opinion you don`t need the same concentration you do for washing as the most important factor of a soap to me personally is lubricity.

For the weird residue please give it a try and let me know what you find?

I agree that it`s still a good dilution ratio for the soap, I guess with it being a professional grade product I expected it a bit more concentrated --- and I`m not saying it foams bad with a normal garden hose sprayer just that it`s a breeze with a pressure washer --- I have low water pressure with my setup here so your results with that should be better as well

What are some of your go to soaps and what do you prefer to see for dilution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Cool review, thanks.

Welcome home
    Thanks Ronkh!
    Haha and thanks again, it`s good to be back, hoping to establish a good rhythm over these next couple months
    Quote Originally Posted by 04accord View Post
    This vs. 3d pink?
    I would recommend this as I feel it`s lubricity is better personally but they are both good options
    Quote Originally Posted by Loach View Post
    Nice work, the video looks great! I switched out Deep Crystal over to Hyper-Wash for my tests and I`m loving the dilution ratio. I`ll have to take a closer look at the suds effect after sitting like you mentioned.
    That`s definitely an upgrade Glad you`re enjoying it and please see if you can replicate that I`d be very interested on your results/thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I agree with Son1c, it`s a good soap. I bought a bunch of Meg`s gallons a few years ago when it was a BOGO and I use it on my wife`s car or my friends cars. If you are detailing for dollars, this one would be in my bucket.
    Thanks for viewing - BOGO on this seems like an amazing value haha good for you!

Post Thanks / Like

Great review !!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Thread Information