So bear with me here as this is going to be a general review on some of the new Mckee`s 37 products. Specifically there paint, wheel and tire coatings. Along with the All In One headlight restoration polish and sealant.

First on the list is the McKee`s 37 wheel coating.

The test subject for this review is going to be my personal 06 GTO.

After washing the wheels I lightly hand polished the wheels with Boss perfecting cream. Then did a quick wipe down with the Wolfgang paint prep.

I applied the coating following the instructions using a foam applicator pad and a microfiber towel to remove the high spots. Application was as simple as a few sprays and spreading out the coating then wiping off the high spots.

I was rewarded with a nice slick glossy surface.

Next was the new McKee`s 37 tire coating.

Following the directions I cleaned the tires using the McKee`s 37 tire and rubber rejuvenator and a stiff bristle brush.

Next I applied the coating using a soft bristle brush.

Immediately after applying.

I waited 30min and then applied a second coat and I was left a nice matte shine.

Next was the McKee`s 37 all in one headlight restoration polish.

My headlights weren`t to bad but I figured they could use a little cleaning up.

Polishing was handled with my Flex PE8 and a 2in orange cutting pad.

I worked the polish on speed 3 until it turned clear and it was easily removed and didn`t dust.

After doing both lights I protected them with the McKee`s 37 headlight protectant spray.

This was a very user friendly product to use. Simply spray it on the lens and wipe it off with a clean microfiber towel.

All finished

Finally I tested out the new McKee`s 37 ceramic paint coating.

After washing and prepping the car I also wanted to test out the new McKee`s 37 compound and polish. I will give a more in depth review later but I really wanted to test out the working time on these products.

I armed my BOSS G21 with a BOSS microfiber pad and grabbed the heavy compound. This stuff is great. Super long working time without drying and it wipes off fairly easy with no dusting. Also it didn`t gum up my pad.

Like expected this combination did haze the paint in the area I tested. I finished off with the finish polish and a BOSS yellow pad. It added great gloss and clarity all while having a very nice working time.

After polishing I wiped down the paint with the Wolfgang paint prep. Then began to apply the coating.

This coating applies pretty much the same as the Pinnacle black label coating. Few sprays, wipe in with a LC coating applicator and then remove the high spots easily with a microfiber towel. Doesn`t get simpler than that.

High spot.

After wiping off

Finished product!

I really got to say that these products are very user friendly and offer great results. Time will tell on the performance of the coatings. Thanks for reading.