First I would like to thank Nick for sending me the new McKee`s 37 product line up to test and review. This is going to be one of many more reviews to come.

First on the list is the McKee`s 37 foaming wheel cleaner.

After reading the directions I proceeded to spray down the wheel on the S550 I was working on. Immediately I noticed the product turned a bluish green color and after talking to Nick he stated that it will turn to a purple color too. Although here I didn`t experience that.

One thing I noticed is that the cleaner did cling well to the wheel. After some additional scrubbing wheel was clean. I do want to state that for this test the barrels on these wheels were extremely bad and did require additional cleaning with some D140. I did use this cleaner on another vehicle with moderately dirty wheels with good results. I am pretty sure these wheels had been resprayed at some point as they were very rough texture and held onto the burnt on break dust.

As you can see here the face is clean.

Next on the list is the tire and rubber rejuvenator.

Being that I typically use Tuff Shine tire cleaner I was excited to try this product out. Following the directions I sprayed the tire and let it dwell for a bit before scrubbing.

After scrubbing I could tell it was doing It`s job as the foam was brown in color. After only one cleaning the tires were clean and ready to be dressed.

For the dressing I choose McKee`s 37 Gloss tire gel. One thing I liked about this was the wintergreen type smell. Very pleasant.

I followed the directions and applied a blob of product to a foam applicator pad and spread evenly over the tire.

I was immediately rewarded with a nice glossy finish. Here is the wheel and tire after being cleaned and dressed up with the new McKee`s 37 products.

After curing for a few hours the gloss did diminsh some but it was perfect! Not a greasy mess. I could of added another coat but decided not too.

Here is the finished product for the day.

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more reviews!