I purchased this during one of the christmas sales on Autogeek and used it today on my 2002 Camaro SS. I don`t drive this car to often but I shall see what kind of durability I get with it.

Product description:

CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating is the ultimate protection against the non-stop abuse that the leather and vinyl upholstery in a daily driver is exposed to. CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating forms a semi-permanent protective barrier on leather and vinyl surfaces that resists staining caused by mud, grease, crayons, juice, super glue and more! CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating is perfect for light colored leather because it protects against dye transfer from clothing.

CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating is the most durable leather protectant available. Unlike a conditioner that penetrates into the surface, Cquartz Leather forms a flexible shell of protection on top of the surface that prevents the leather’s natural oils from escaping in the first place, ensuring the leather retains its soft, tactile feel.

CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating will not cause leather to “yellow” or fade. This durable coating creates a hydrophobic and UV resistant barrier of protection that keeps your leather looking and feeling like the day it was new.

Interiors that are coated with CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating will be easier to maintain! Because the coating prevents dirt and grime from sticking to the leather, a damp microfiber towel is all it takes maintain the finish.

Protect your vehicle’s delicate leather and vinyl upholstery with CarPro Cquartz Leather Coating!
From CarPro`s site

Features and Specifications:

• Durability: 1 to 2 years
  • Resists dye transfer
  • Hydrophobic & Oil Phobic
  • Stain resistant
  • Chemical resistant
  • UV resistant
  • "Easy clean" affect
  • Preserves color and resists fading
Tools and products used:

CarPro Leather Coating
Meguiar`s D181 Leather Cleaner
Adams Interior Brush
Various microfiber towels

Product packaging

Directions

What`s included in the package

The coating is sealed as well.

Expiration date on the bottom of the bottle

Prior to the coating application, I cleaned the leather seats with Meguiar`s D181 and a brush. I followed up with a damp microfiber per the directions.

Before shot of the lower bolster cleaned up using D181 and wiped down with a damp microfiber.

After shot of the lower bolster shot with Cquartz leather coating. It has a slight darkening effect. It was a bit difficult to capture the slight darkening with the camera. I didn`t take too many photos.

I referenced this video for the coating application

Thoughts:

Cquartz leather coating has a slight darkening effect. It leaves a matte finish on the leather surface once it dries.

When applying it almost feels and looks like there is no product being applied to the leather surface due to the darkening effect not being too noticeable. I even thought I was not applying enough to the applicator. It also appears as if it is streaking. But that goes away once it is buffed off to remove any remaining high spots. It had a little bit of a learning curve but after one seat I was able to figure out how to use it.

The leather had a nice feeling once it dried after about 10-15 min.

It will be hard to judge the durability of it on this car since I don`t drive it daily . But the upside is all I need to do is use a damp applicator to maintain the surface.

A little product when a long way. I used 4 applicators. One for each seat (2 front + 2 rear). I will be using this on my daily driver as well the next time I detail the interior.

Overall a great product that leaves the surface looking and feeling great. Hopefully it is added to the Autopia store.