This is not available through Autopia`s store yet but thought I would share

I received the 303 collection from a 303 giveaway on Autogeek. For those that don`t venture to over there here`s the review.

This is an all in one type product. It cleans, conditions and protects. I used this on my dad`s daily driver. The seats were deep cleaned a couple months ago so they were not that dirty to begin with.

I used a microfiber towel with this product.

The front of the bottle

The back of the bottle with the directions on it. Pretty self explanatory on how to use it. The only thing I did not do is use a damp towel to remove any excess. I felt that I didn`t need to do that. I simply worked it in and then buffed the area with a dry towel immediately to remove any excess. Seemed to work just fine doing that.

I will do the damp towel next time to see how that works.

I taped off the passenger seat to see if this alters the look of the product. Here`s the 50/50.

The same area completed

Another angle

It does darken the surface as shown. After it`s buffed, it becomes more matte and natural looking finish. It has a really nice leathery type scent to it. The seats felt soft and supple.

The cleaner part of the product is not a strong as say a dedicated leather cleaner or APC. It`s more on the mild side of thing. I tried to use a brush on the lower part of that seat and it did not pick up a lot of dirt. So I would have to say it`s more on the mild side. Making it an excellent maintenance type product for in between deep cleanings.

Overall I am satisfied with the product and I enjoyed using it. I would recommend it.