Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick Take - Tac Systems Quartz Max

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Can`t find much about Over Spray online, the few reviews I found loved it, and the 2 videos I saw of it in action the beading was CRAZY. How does it look? Like if I bought it and used it on a car that didn`t have a coating or any sort of wax, glaze or sealant? I`m looking for a product that performs well, and also makes the paint pop.
    Overcoat
    IMO there isn`t much in the look. While it can be used as a standalone product it is really made to be a topper. It does slightly darken the paint but the bigger seller for me is that is "fills" minor marring and has crazy water shedding properties. All the POP is in the prep. If the paint looks good Overcoat will make it just look that little bit better.

Post Thanks / Like

I am very happy with permaon for a spray on hose off. 4-9 weeks of protection for 3 minutes work.

Not sure why it does not get more attention here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I am very happy with permaon for a spray on hose off. 4-9 weeks of protection for 3 minutes work.

Not sure why it does not get more attention here.
    Because Hydro2 blows it away in cost and durability

Post Thanks / Like

Any updates on longevity? Looking for a topper for Cquartz.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Detailing dot com carries the line.
    How long they been carry this line? I talked with tacsystem just a couple weeks ago and they said they were about 2 months out before having a USA reseller

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RMD View Post
    At the risk of rumor mongering, Local shop told me that TAC Systems used to manufacture carpro products and at one point there were former employees of one working for the other, etc. If carpro had to find and test out other suppliers, perhaps that contributed to successive product versions?

Again, this is pure hearsay, I have no verification, but there has to be a reason why they each have virtually the same product offerings, yet neither has sued the other that we know about. I have used some TAC Systems products without issue.
    Straight from tacsystem website

TACSYSTEM, as a manufacturer, we have been developing and formulating professional car detailing products for over 20 years. Thriving to achieve world class technique to produce better products all around the globe. Our success begins with our extraordinary ability to research and develop our products, and to continously improve the quality and be able to reach all places in the world. Throughout these years, TACSYSTEM has been manufacturing products for some known car care brands, to name a few 3X, XXXeon, XXXPro. You may already have found some similarities when using our products. Up til 2013, we have decided to promote our own range of professional car care products and are now distributing in different places around the world. As we manufacture the products ourselves, we can ensure high level of quality as well as offering competive prices over the market. In especially the market is overflooded with rebrands, quality of those products are difficult to control and often end users cannot keep track of the brand. TACSYSTEM has our own R&D team to ensure the quality of our products at all time, and to continously improve and develop as the envrioment changes. In order to satisfy different climate, innovative solutions for our partners in different parts of the world are offered.
    Likes Stokdgs, Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Here it is -
    TAC System Quartz Max - 100 ml
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Celticsfan View Post
    Any updates on longevity? Looking for a topper for Cquartz.
    It has lasted as long as Reload for me. So it is a good option. So far though I find that Sonax BSD is almost my go-to.

Quote Originally Posted by steve1972 View Post
    How long they been carry this line? I talked with tacsystem just a couple weeks ago and they said they were about 2 months out before having a USA reseller
    They have had it for at least a few months. I wonder if TAC is looking to setup Distributor as there was some of the same confusion when I did this review and Detailing .com already carried it then.

Post Thanks / Like

Started using Quartz Max a month or two ago. Was still a little unsure about going back to reload so I bought this instead. Stuff works great as a coating topper or as a stand alone.

If the car I am doing isn`t getting any polishing work it gets Hydro2.

Polish without coating gets Quartz Max

Polish with coating gets Quartz Max as a topper over said coating.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Likes Ronkh, Benderman liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information