I have used this before as a Waterless Wash and liked it quite a lot Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash @ WW Dilution - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum , but how about as a rinseless wash?

Bottle is nice that it includes a measuring side.

Due to a crowded driveway, pictures were tough but I was working with a dirty 2016 Glacier White Audi Q5. I only did the paint and glass; wheels will be done another day.

I proceeded using one bucket and multiple towels. The rinseless wash solution did an excellent job breaking down dirt, even some tar and heavier mud towards the bottom.

However, that is all that I really liked about it. Compared to other rinseless washes, it did not give my towels that, they`re about to slip out of my hands slick feeling, but I did not see any damage inflicted to the vehicle, so this is a user experience thing more than an actual functional thing. After each swipe of the towel, more liquid was left behind on the surface compared to other rinseless washes. Some leave very little liquid behind making the car easier to dry. As far as drying, I found the product to be somewhat streaky and require a lot of buffing to remove fully as I also noted when I used it as a waterless wash.

Lastly, as noted, the solution stayed behind on the surface rather than in the towel. This left me with dirt on the surface albeit encapsulated in the solution. This meant a good amount of dirt had to be removed by my drying towel and not the actual towel soaked in the solution. Because of this, you need a huge drying towel or multiple towels to avoid marring the surface with a dirty drying towel.

Overall though, I noted no marring or swirls from the wash process, so it is indeed a good product that just provides a bad user experience in my opinion. It would not be my first choice for a rinseless wash, but as a cheap waterless wash, yes.

And the finished car.