I`ve got to say that one of the best perks of working at Autopia-Carcare is getting to try out all of the new products that we are constantly bringing in.
Britemax is one of our newer lines and quickly gained my respect by the outstanding results I got from using their Compounds, Polishes & LSPs. I took this into consideration when I decided to finally clean my neglected interior and decided to try out the Britemax Interior Cleaner Multi-Surface Cleaner & Britemax Interior Dressing Natural Gloss.

The car was recently repainted and had over-spray all over the interior plastics & vinyl. There was also plenty of adhesive residue from the spray adhesive that was holding on the `custom` door panels the previous owner made out of cheetah print from wally world.

Britemax Interior Cleaner Multi-Surface Cleaner took care of the the neglected cockpit with no problem. It`s faint citrus scent which did not bother my allergies like some of the more potent APC`s seem to do.

Britemax loves orange soda! At least it seems that way as Britemax Interior Dressing Natural Gloss smells just like Orange Soda. Initially, I was worried that the smell would be overbearing but as I used the product the scent I applied the dressing with a microfiber applicator and buffed off immediately after application. Just one small squirt of the dressing gave ample amount of product to work the entire dashboard, afterwards using only 1/2 a spray for each door panel. While my car is tiny I was impressed with how far this product went, as I used less than 1 oz. to dress my entire interior. I was more impressed with the looks of this product, as a low sheen dressing seems hard to find in a market flooded with overbearingly shiny/greasy interior dressings. Depending on the durability this may become my go-to interior dressing.

Here are the before & after shots: