Post Thanks / Like

Four Star Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel

Next product in the Four Star line is their Leather Cleaner Gel:

Four Star Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel

Product Description:

Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel is a new technology cleaner that wipes away dirt and grime without dulling or discoloring your fine leather.

Most spray-on leather cleaners are contact cleaners that use harsh detergents to remove soil. Four Star Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel is different. Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel is a glycerin-rich, pH balanced cleaner that safely cleans all coated and uncoated leather upholstery and personal products, such as shoes, purses, belts, etc.

The thick, rich glycerin formula makes quick work of dirt, oils and light stains by surrounding and lifting the soil so it can be easily wiped away. Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel evaporates and dries quickly, leaving a pristine finish that`s ready for treatment with Ultimate Leather Conditioner.

Treat your leather right... treat it to Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel and Ultimate Leather Conditioner!

Instructions

• Shake Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel well before use.
    • Apply product to a clean terry cloth or microfiber applicator.
    • Massage into the leather surface using a circular motion.
    • Some heavily soiled areas may require a second application.
    • Wipe dry by using a clean microfiber towel.
    • Follow with Four Star Ultimate Leather Conditioner.

Test subject was a Honda Pilot I detailed today with some gnarly leather. I deviated a bit from the instructions and simply sprayed the cleaner onto the surface, let dwell for a few seconds, and wiped the surface with a microfiber towel. A quick pic of the cleaner sitting on the armrest:

I liked the consistency of the product a lot. As you can see from the picture it almost had a bit of "suds" to it (if that makes sense). The cleaner seemed to stay put whether it was sprayed on a horizontal or vertical surface as opposed to immediately running down the surface. Definitely a plus in my book. As you can see from the next picture it did a nice job of cleaning the leather:

The majority of the leather cleaned up with one round of cleaning and the few spots that didn`t were quickly taken care of with another round. As I said previously in my clay lube review, I`m not a fan of the bottle and sprayer. The sprayer was too small to be comfortable in my hands and the bottle shape led to it tipping over often. As far as scent, I really don`t recall there being much of a smell. While not a crucial issue, I`ll take no smell over bad smell any day. The end result was a nice clean seat that wasn`t shiney or greasey.....left the perfect finish imo.

Overall I was very pleased with this product. A little bit went a long way, it cleaned well, and left a nice finish. There`s a good chance another bottle will find it`s way into my detailing cabinet once this one is used up.
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes The Guz, Angus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Four Star Ultimate Leather Cleaner Gel

This was one of my first leather products I used and still is nice. It did not leave leather or leather like surfaces sticky like some products can do.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review!

Post Thanks / Like

Fine leather requires special attention and care, especially when it’s subjected to the intense sun, heat and humidity in your car. Luxurious Leather Care Gel pampers and conditions fine leathers to protect and preserve their rich, supple, natural appearance.

Thread Information