Post Thanks / Like

Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax

I received a surprise package from Jimmy D atMothers a week or so ago containing Mothers newest product, Mothers California Gold Waterless Wash & Wax.
    I use waterless washes on almost every detail butrarely do I use them to wash a car. I normally use them for door and trunkjambs, bird bombs, water spots and the occasional dusty car normally fromsitting in the garage. I like the total control I have of the spray and they cleanand generally make short work of these generally neglected areas. But that’s wherethey all fall short in comparison to Mothers new offering they simply clean.

Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax not only doeseverything the others do but also leaves behind some protection in the form ofa spray on wax. So for me in the case of doing door jambs my normal routinewould be to use a waterless wash then follow behind with a spray wax. So in essenceI’m doing two tasks at once and saving a lot of time and money in the process. Ino longer need to have a waterless wash or quick detailer type of product alongwith a spray wax. This one product has replaced two for me in the manner inwhich I use them.

Product claims from the Autopia store:

Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax isMothers addition to the waterless wash craze. BUT, they’ve done more than justthe basics. Instead of just a plain Jane spray wash, Mothers Waterless Wash& Wax will leave a sparkling clean and waxed surface! The ultra-slickformula grabs dirt and grime, making it easier to use a microfiber towel andwipe them away without harming the paint.

With recent weather conditions, there seems to be more waterless washes out onthe market these days. Unfortunately though, some of these products can do moreharm than good. When not enough lubricants are used in the formula, dirt andother grime is just swirled around on the paint instead of safely removed.Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax has been specifically formulated NOT to dothis, leaving your finish swirl free.

Mothers took their waterless wash one step further by adding a wax to theformula, effectively naming Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax a 2-in-1 product!When Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax is sprayed onto a vehicle, it gentlyremoves the dirt, but when you wipe the product away, you’re leaving behind aMothers shine!

Using Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax really is as easy as spray and wipe. Simply spray a small section of paint with a liberal amount of product. Usingyour plushest microfiber towel, spread the product evenly over the paint’ssurface. This removes the dirt and dust and traps it in the microfiber towel’sthick nap. With a new microfiber towel thoroughly buff the paint to a highgloss. Now repeat on the whole car!

Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax is a worthy addition to thewaterless wash selection and you won’t regret waiting for it to come along!

Details:
    1.- Packaging: Plastic bottle with trigger sprayer
    2.- Directions: Clearly labeled
    3.- Viscosity: About the same as water
    4.- Color: Milky
    5.- Scent: Double Bubble Chewing Gum
    6.- Price at time of review: 24 oz = $ 9.99
    7.- Manufacturer:
    Mothers Polishes - Waxes - Cleaners
    8.- Made in: USA

Other Products Used:

16x16 MF

Application:
    Simplyspray a liberal amount of waterless wash directly onto your paint and wipeclean with a soft, plush microfiber towel. Use a second clean, dry towel tolightly buff the area to a brilliant gloss. That’s it!

Pros:
    1.- Cleans well
    2.- Pleasant smell
    3.- Leave a fantastic slick finish
    4.- Easy to use.

Cons:

1. None in my mind but some may say the price is high in comparison to theothers out there but do the others also leave behind a wax coating. So consideringits doing the job of two products then the price is in line.

Final Observations and Summary:

I really like this product, once again Mothers has another winner. For mypersonal cars and to my eyes, it is an easy choice.

I said earlier I don’t normally wash cars with a waterless product but to test it out I used it on my Tuxedo Black SHO. The car was moderately dirty to mystandards and the air temperature was hot and very humid it had rained most ofthe day. I figured it was good test it out to see how well it cleaned andwhether or not it was going to be difficult to wipe off and leave streaks withthe high humidity. Well it did one and not the other. It cleaned very well andleft absolutely no streaks with just a normal amount of wiping that you wouldexpect. The humidity had no effect on it what’s so ever.
    The results:

How dirty is too dirty is the question that seems to be asked a lot. Well in myopinion these door jambs are too dirty for a waterless wash. The way I handledthese was to rinse them off first to get all the heavy dirt off then useMothers Waterless Was & Wax. I think they came out great.

Thanks for viewing.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mothers Waterless Wash & Wax

Excellent review!

Thread Information