Post Thanks / Like

Forced to use Polish Angel Maser Compound and Polish

So I had to work Saturday 5/30 to finish a deck around a pool. The owners were hosting children who lost a parent in the service this past weekend and needed to finish somethings up. So some other workers where staining the ceiling to a porch we had built. Well unbeknownst to me they decided use a low volume sprayer.

Well I head home and see specks all over my windshield. I live in an apartment, so I headed to the in-laws. There is stain overspray all over the car. I am planning to leave the next day for a week long business trip. So at 430pm i break out the gear. I wash the car and clay with Nanoskin Blue sponge on the verticle panels and the red on the horizontal. This removed the stain. For added precaution I broke out the DA and my new PA products.

To date I have used Megs UC/UP, M105/205, Menz FG400/PF2500/FG4000. I have enjoyed them all for one-steps I grab the PF2500, for two-steps usually FG400/4000 and sometimes M105/205.

Then came some products sent from glory. Any product I have used there was always a slight learning curve. With Polish Angel use as directed and it works as described. I have never seen anything like it.

What I noticed with Master Compound and Polish is you can work them forever. The compound I went up to 10 passes trying to get it to dust, but it kept spreading. I have no before pics for the paint since it was already in great shape from my spring clean up in March. I used the Compound on some isolated spots and on my plastic window trim.

When using the liquids the pads were primed with ONR at Clay Lube dilution and initial use I used 5 half pea sized dots, and 4 dots on subsequent sections. Neither product saturated the pad but continued to work. I got a couple extra sections out of each pad. I only changed the pad due to heat build up. When changing the pads they fely dry in side but warm with contact surface slightly damp.

I finished around 10:30pm topping with PA Master Sealant.

I was thoroughly impressed with these products and definitely will be using almost exclusively, on a budget one-step correction I will go to either Menz or Megs.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forced to use Polish Angel Maser Compound and Polish

Nice

was that 1 step or 2 in pic?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Nice

was that 1 step or 2 in pic?
    Sorry, that was a one-step. I used a HFDA with a 3" Cyan Hydrotech pad and master polish. Since the pad pretty much covered the whole surface I used 30sec of pressure and 30sec of light pressure. I didn`t tape anything on the car. I usually have that whole area taped off meticulously. There was no staining on any trim.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoTaurus View Post
    Sorry, that was a one-step. I used a HFDA with a 3" Cyan Hydrotech pad and master polish. Since the pad pretty much covered the whole surface I used 30sec of pressure and 30sec of light pressure. I didn`t tape anything on the car. I usually have that whole area taped off meticulously. There was no staining on any trim.
    thanks
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    thanks
    Your welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

If you get a chance try the master compound pad or lambs wool pad from PA. The foam pad is a great one stepper with amazing cut and nearly lsp ready and the wool pad gives amazing cut (most I`ve seen).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mastercraft241 View Post
    If you get a chance try the master compound pad or lambs wool pad from PA. The foam pad is a great one stepper with amazing cut and nearly lsp ready and the wool pad gives amazing cut (most I`ve seen).
    Do you treat (cleaning) the lambs wool the same as you would a standard rotary wool pad?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoTaurus View Post
    Do you treat (cleaning) the lambs wool the same as you would a standard rotary wool pad?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
    I used compressed air if it is available or simply use a microfiber/detail brush.

Thread Information