Post Thanks / Like

Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer.....Gotta add this to your aresenal....Vision Detailing

When it comes to Quick Detailers I`ve never really been over impressed by them, they do their job, clean up water spots and finger prints or to quickly wipe the vehicle down right before the customers comes to pick up their vehicle. Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer sure changed my mind set about Quick Detailers, this product not out performs other quick details, but gives you several added bonuses, it incorporates a unique Hybrid Polymer Technology that provides long lasting protection and an extremely flat surface, which generates outstanding paint reflection and a deep, brilliant shine. Hybrid Polymer Technology creates long-lasting protection (lasts several wash cycles)
    Compliments and extends waxes or sealants already applied to the paint surface and Produces an extremely smooth surface, increasing the color depth and shine. Just as with any other quick detailer its easy to apply and really fool proof ( you cant mess it up )......
    It gently cleans lightly soiled surfaces without scratching, improves the paints finish and refreshes a existing coat of wax or sealant. Actually it really boost the paints finish.

Directions are simple and easy, Wash vehicle, Dry and apply to cool surface, I prefer to use 2 microfiber towels, I spray 2-3 mist onto quarter of microfiber towel and apply, using the other clean microfiber towel I buff off the Brilliant Shine ( do not allow it to dry on the paint) revealing a clean sharp reflection. Use it on coated or waxed rims as a added booster and protection, also can be used on chrome.

This is one product every detailer should own even if your a weekend warrior or own a Detailing Business, this is one product that wont let you down and surely impress you and your customers !!!

Here are some pictures applied to a Ford Fusion, this vehicle had a Sealant applied roughly about 3 months ago and the paint was looking a bit dull....Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer solved that situation.

It really provides that extra boost of gloss !!

Can also be applied to Grill and Vinyl

And to Coated or Waxed Rims as well....providing a Brilliant Shine

Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer.......
    Wendell Jarvis
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond, KY.
    859-248-2835
    Likes Stokdgs, KBsToy, RaysWay, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs, KBsToy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer.....Gotta add this to your aresenal....Vision Detailing

Great review.

Thanks for making me buy ANOTHER product
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes Stokdgs, wendell jarvis liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer.....Gotta add this to your aresenal....Vision Detailing

Ron....with that hefty tax return this product won`t take a chunk out of your wallet....let`s not get started on Politics. ...lol
    Wendell Jarvis
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond, KY.
    859-248-2835
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wendell jarvis View Post
    Ron....with that hefty tax return this product won`t take a chunk out of your wallet....let`s not get started on Politics. ...lol
    Hefty tax return ?!?!?!?!?

Hefty for Uncle Sam mebbe
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting for some warmer weather to try SBSD on my plastic car.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks....I`m really impressed with this product
    Wendell Jarvis
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond, KY.
    859-248-2835

Thread Information