Post Thanks / Like

SONAX Standoff! SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus and SONAX Full Effect (German Product Line)

Last weekend I got to detail a 2014 BMW and got to try both SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus and SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect.

Here I started with SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect and used the SONAX Wheel Rim Brush to clean the wheels.

After a couple minutes of the product dwelling.

There was a slight turn in color but nothing dramatic, using the SONAX Wheel Rim Brush I was able to clean the whole wheel, even in the tighter areas like the lug nuts.

Rinsing off the wheel, tons of brake dust washed off, I was really happy on how much came out. The wheel cleaner worked pretty well, it was fairly easy and the brush did help out a lot with the cleaning process.

Alright, next up is the SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus! This product is actually a little different than the full effect. Instead of spraying out green it sprays clear and instantly starts turning purple.

After a couple minutes of dwell time:

After agitation:

Between the two SONAX wheel cleaners, I would have to go with the SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus. I believe it chemically took more brake dust off the wheels and even scrubbing the wheels were easier and faster. Both products worked very well though, and both were easy to work with.

I also cleaned the tires with SONAX Multistar Universal Cleaner. The product worked really well, I was surprised that the tires were that dirty.

After agitation:

Products Used:
    SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus
    SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect
    SONAX Wheel Rim BrushSONAX Multistar Universal

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SONAX Standoff! SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus and SONAX Full Effect (German Product Line)

Nice review.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thread Information