Hello!

`

I received my sample of Nanolex Washcoat a while ago and just got around to being able to use it and write a review. I tested this on my daily driver which is a 2013 Nissan Altima. The last time this car got waxed was the middle of July when I applied a coat of Wolfgang`s Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. I then drove the car from FL to IL and back. It`s been washed a couple times since then, but I could tell that the sealant was almost finished as the car wasn`t beading water very well.

`

From the Nanolex website:

`

"Nanolex WashCoat is a very quick and effective way to protect and maintain exterior automotive surfaces. WashCoat is applied onto the car after washing, when the car is still wet. It forms a chemical bond with the paint and previously applied protective layers, and refreshes them. The gloss level of the paint and water beading properties are highly increased after a treatment with WashCoat. Your car will also stay cleaner for longer, and be easier to wash with the increased protection. WashCoat can be applied by using a foam lance or a pump sprayer. This product was developed, tested and produced in Germany."

`

So today I washed the car with Meg`s Gold Class and then rinsed. Per the instructions, Washcoat is to be applied to the car while it`s still wet and already cleaned. I don`t have a foam lance, but I do have a foam gun which is what I used. I mixed about 2 ounces and then started spraying it on the car. I could see the foam bubbles that were mentioned in the instructions and about a couple minutes, I rinsed the car. I could immediately see a difference in the beading capabilities...the water was just falling off the car left and right. I brought the car into the garage and dried it off using a leaf blower and a WW microfiber. I will admit that the leaf blower took care of pretty much everything; like I said before...the water started falling off the car.

`

Overall, I think it`s a good product and an easy way to keep some protection on your car when you`re in a hurry. I think I would purchase this product on a regular basis, but in my opinion, the price point is a tad on the high side for the amount of product you get. Other than that...I think this product does exactly as it describes.

`

I look forward to testing out the next sample from Nanolex!