Got my test sample of`Nanolex Reactivating Shampoo last week and got to try it out yesterday after the rain had stopped finally. `

`

Product characteristics:
<ul>[*]I`d say it`s between a running liquid and a thick. `If that makes since. `It`s not runny like waterless wash but it`s not super thick either.[*]It`s a goldish / yellowish color[*]I could not pinpoint the smell honestly. `Wasn`t a bad smell but not real fruity either like some. `Honestly as long as a product doesn`t smell like sweaty dirty underwear I`m cool with it.[/list]

Review:

`

I first washed our 2004 Ford Freestar with about a month old coat of Klasse All In One and used a synthetic wool mitt and then washed the bucket out and started over for our 2014 Chevy Cruze with about a 2 week old coat of NuFinish and used a new wool mitt.

`

The product foamed really nice in the bucket but the foam did not transfer to the cars much for whatever reason. `Some people like the foam all over the car some don`t. `I`d of liked to of seen more on the car personally. `It did seem to have good lubricate to help the mitts glide over the paint.`

`

It cleaned well. `I had some of who knows what on the Cruze from the steel mill and it got that off.

`

I was a little disappointed in the rinse process. `I always rinse with a steady light stream of water to reduce the drying process and the water didn`t seem to sheet off like other car washes I`ve used so I had to dry more than I like to now-a-days. `

`

Honestly it`s rare I`ve found a car wash that`s really blown me away and the reason I stopped paying for the expensive stuff. `I`m currently using some Turtle Wax car wash with "wax" and feel that it sheets the water off better after the final rinse. `I have no idea what the`Nanolex prices at so i don`t know how it compares to anything price wise.

`

Any questions feel free to ask. `It was hard to review just because it`s a car wash so as far as ease of use and all of that they are all the same, you add product, water, go to town. LOL

`

I can not post all of the pictures here because of size restrictions so they are at this link: Photos