Post Thanks / Like

I just bought a brand new shiny 2014 Chevrolet Silverado `Admittedly, I`ve been out of the extreme detailing game since I moved to my fiancee/wife`s house that doesn`t have a garage. `Plus my car was getting older.

`

Time to get back on top of the show & shine now that I have this nice new truck.

`

I was overwhelmed on the different tire products. `Last product that I used the best/most was Meguiars endurance tire gel. `It was great but had sling. `I saw these 5 products and would like to get feedback on any of them before spending $12-20 for some tire shiner.The pictures make it seem like the product is putting on black paint it`s such a deep shiny black. `Thoughts/opinions on their longevity projections(100 car washes?)

`
    -Turtle Wax Jet Black
    -Turtle Was Black Tire Coat
    -Meguiars Ultimate Black Tire Coating
    -Black Magic Tire Wet Wax
    -Armor All Outlast Tire Glaze

Post Thanks / Like
    I replied in the other section about the turtle wax

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the turtle wax for the first time today. As of now it looks good but I`ve read reviews that it turns color over time. No sling though I can say that.

Post Thanks / Like

gr8almty1- I can`t help with any of those specific products, but 1) no decent product oughta sling if you buff off the excess (I use Endurance on one of our vehicles, no sling IME), and 2) I wouldn`t *want* anything on my tires that can last through 100 carwashes (though what "100 carwashes" really means is open to interpretation).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by accordv602

I used the turtle wax for the first time today. As of now it looks good but I`ve read reviews that it turns color over time. No sling though I can say that.

Going back to my turtle wax review.....I used it once and will not be putting it on my tires again. Looks good at first but quickly becomes dirty looking on the tire and is a pita to get off completely. I`m sticking with my poorboys!

Post Thanks / Like

I met a rep for Black Pearl at the Esoteric open house and am going to give that a try. Todd has had it on his DD for months and they basically looked like they where just dressed.

Thread Information