Many thanks to Carmor for sending me a sample of their Trim Restorer. They waited a good bit of time for this review, so thanks for their patience! Vehicle is a RX330 with 127K Miles and is utilized pretty heavily by my family. Rear trim always takes a beating in the sun. I only had time to prep the rear section with crazy Christmas Season.

`

Prep: Power Clean, GR40 Cleaner, Alcohol, various brushes, microfibers, and paper towels to strip the trim. I also used a hair dryer to ensure a perfectly dry area.`

Usage: Very easy, requires a few passes to ensure proper look/coverage. I used the provided q tips for the small areas/ridges/letters to ensure coverage. Very easy to use.

Cost: Unsure, believe someone mentioned it was $35 for a bottle. For my small usage I feel you can definitely do a medium sized vehicle

Packaging: Comes with gloves, cleaning towel, product bottle wrapped tightly, q tips, and swatches for proper prep.

Performance: Appearance is very OEM (Or I applied enough to restore back to a nice OEM shine without being overly fake.`

`

Pictures will do all the talking. Now all that is needed is proper curing time, a few months in brutal Chicago weather and we`ll see the results! Package contents are good and numerous, price is reasonable, and I feel you don`t use too much product.

`

`

Package contents beside my messy tools (Power Clean, Gr40, Hair Dryer!)

`

`

`

Notice the whiteness and pail trim. Not the worst, but in direct sun this isn`t "black".

`

After Application:

`

`

`

Up close look, I went for more of an OEM look than super wet/drippy.

`