Hi All,

`

I had the opportunity to try this polish over a few cars (different manufacturer and colours) and now I feel I am able to put together a review of the product.

`

I understand that a few cars does not make for the largest sample size around, considering there are so many manufacturers and colours of paint around...but it`s better than just testing it on one car. =D

`

An initial preface, I used it on a red, blue, and black car. `The black car is where we did some side by side comparisons using other products as well.

`

<u>Here are the pics with some notes:</u>

`

<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">RED CAR ... it was compounded first, I`m showing the finish ability of the polish

`

Before - Hood

`

`

After - Hood

`

`

Before - Driver Door

`

`

After - Driver Door

`

`

50/50 On Driver Door

`

`

`

`

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,255);">BLUE CAR ... it was compounded first, I`m showing the finish ability of the polish

`

Before - Driver Door

`

`

After - Driver Door

`

`

Before - Hood

`

`

After - Hood

`

`

Before - Hood ... What you see here is the ceiling light reflection in the center of a bird drop etching with swirls around it

`

`

What you see here is the brinkmann to the slight right of the bird drop etching highlighting the swirls

`

`

After - Hood

`

`

`

`

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">BLACK CAR

`

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">* the hood was divided into a 6 section grid (3 across and 2 down)

`

* the top 3 sections were`<u>compounded and then finished</u>`with 3 different polishes

(try to guess from the following list which polish was used on each section: HD Polish, M205, D302, CarPro Reflect, Sonax PF, Sonax Nano Polish, Optimum Hyper Polish, Menz PF 2500, Menz SF4500, Adam`s Paint Correcting Polish<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">, Scholl S17, Scholl S30<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">)

`

* the bottom 3 sections were`<u>just polished</u>`(1 step) with 3 different polishes

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">(try to guess from the following list which polish was used on each section: HD Polish, M205, D302, CarPro Reflect, Sonax PF, Sonax Nano Polish, Optimum Hyper Polish, Menz PF 2500, Menz SF4500, Adam`s Paint Correcting Polish, Scholl S17, Scholl S30)

`

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">* all sections wiped with eraser, no I did not use oven cleaner...for the FB people`

`

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">Before - Top Row`<u>Right</u>`Section

`

`

After -`<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">Top Row`<u>Right</u><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">`Section

`

`

`

Before - Top Row`<u>Center</u>`Section

`

`

After - Top Row`<u>Center</u>`Section

`

`

`

Before - Top Row`<u>Left</u>`Section

`

`

After - Top Row`<u>Left</u>`Section

`

`

`

Before - Bottom Row`<u>Left</u>`Section

`

`

After -`Bottom Row`<u>Left</u>`Section

`

`

`

Before - Bottom Row`<u>Center</u>`Section

`

`

After - Bottom Row`<u>Center</u>`Section

`

`

`

Before - Bottom Row`<u>Right</u>`Section

`

`

After - Bottom Row`<u>Right</u>`Section

`

`

`

`

`

<u>Answers:</u>

`

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">Top Row`<u>Right</u><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">`Section: Menz PF2500

Top Row`<u>Center</u>`Section: HD Polish

Top Row`<u>Left</u>`Section: Scholl S30

`

Bottom Row`<u>Left</u>`Section: Sonax PF

Bottom Row`<u>Center</u>`Section: HD Polish

Bottom Row`<u>Right</u>`Section: Menz PF2500

`

Well if you guessed 6 for 6, then go buy a lottery ticket right now!```It`s similar to the LSP test, in which you`re not supposed to be able to match all the corresponding panels with products.

`

<u>My thoughts on the product:</u>

`

I really like it! `The black car was too jacked up to achieve anything with a 1 step, it was just thrown in there for giggles. `The polish finishes really nicely if you use it according to David F and Barry T recommendations. `Wipes off incredibly easy, and you don`t need to break it down. `The smell is phenomenal, wicked good!

`

There is great support for the HD/3D line which is a huge plus. `People there to actually teach you how to extract the maximum effectiveness from the product.

`

I have used it after several different compounds (M101, M100, D300, M105, FG400) and it has no problem cleaning up the left over results.

`

People were always asking questions about how it compares to Sonax PF, Menz PF2500, M205, and Optimum Hyper Polish since those were the relative equivalents from different manufacturers. `I honestly don`t like Menz PF2500 b/c it`s really oily and a pain to wipe off, you also have to break down the polish.

`

After seeing and reading about the test for durable fillers in Sonax PF, my judgement on the product is clouded. `I don`t know what to think of it right now. `But to me, Sonax is the easiest to wipe off compared to others mentioned above. `I would be very hard pressed to differentiate the finish left by Sonax PF vs. HD Polish.

`

I don`t have too much seat time behind Optimum HP and M205 recently to make any comments on the comparison.

`

Hope this helps anyone who read the entire post. =D