Post Thanks / Like

Zymol Vintage Full Write Up and Test Comparison coming soon.

I just fully detailed a Westmeinster OverFinch Range Rover and the owner supplied me with a full container of Zymol Vintage Wax. Im going to be doing a comparison test with this Zymol wax, Gtechniq EXO and some other waxes I dont use. This should be interesting.

Well today I prepped the hood and applied these cheap spray waxes, NanoSkin Wax, Zymol Vintage and Gtechiq EXO. I did some water beading tests with pics and I will be posting them soon. I also took some video. I will be keeping track each producting and posting the results.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zymol Vintage Full Write Up and Test Comparison coming soon.

looking forward to it

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not really sure it is fair to compare Zymol Vintage -to- Gtechniq EXO since they are such totally different technologies and products. But I will look forward to your thoughts none the less.

Have you had any of the problems with C1 + Exo that other have had, where hazing and streaking come back up to a week later?

Post Thanks / Like

I have used most of the Zymol range, and thought they were very nice waxes. Of all of the me, Vintage or Ital were my favorites. I was not overly impressed with Royale or the Porsche one (forget the name).

That said, I truly believe that their are plenty of waxes, for far cheaper that offer the same or not better looks for a fraction of the price.

I like Dodo Juice Supernatural more than I like Vintage, for example. I think they both are a little tricky to work with (Vintage more so) and Supernatural delivers a more intense version of the same liquid look.

On darker colors, I would put BLACKFIRE BlackICE above-and-beyond just about any wax out there, at any price point.

Then there are a slew of waxes from 50-200 dollars that, again, I feel are very competitive with the 1000 dollar waxes available.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

I`m not really sure it is fair to compare Zymol Vintage -to- Gtechniq EXO since they are such totally different technologies and products. But I will look forward to your thoughts none the less.

Have you had any of the problems with C1 + Exo that other have had, where hazing and streaking come back up to a week later?

Well my practice car was black and I did get streaking that could not be removed by anything but polishing. I applied C1 correctly but EXO I let dry alittle too long and did not realize it. Both products are WOWO and use a few MF towels to spread the coatings to a even shine with no streaks. Since then I have had no issues...just smiles.

Thread Information