Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax?

Is this the best carnauba on the market? Also I have heard that carnauba waxes have better shine and filling properties than liquid waxes is this true? I have heard that most show cars use carnaubas? I am NOT considered with DURABILITY! I am just intersted in the initial shine because I do not drive my car every day. I am using the complete Zaino setup on my 03 Z06 now and I think that it could look better possibly. It is black and I have heard that the carnaubas are great with dark colors? I would think if they are charging $70.00 for the wax that it would be great! Please help me with some imput with honest answers that have been proven or known as a fact not just hear say. Thanks a lot, I am sure you guys will point me in the correct position!

Pinnacle Detailing Owner GregCavi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax?

Readers Digest Version:

Souveran is very overated. Dont waster your money, Buy some nattys blue. It gives almost the same look, and the price is right at about 15 bucks a jar.

Greg

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Souveran is a great wax, but it is way too expensive in my opinion. I`m much happier with PB`s Natty`s Paste Wax Blue.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn`t say the best. Well, that is my opinion. There are a few other waxes that produce the same results, if not better, for less money. I think Natty`s is one, IMHO.
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

Greg and Audi,
    I guess we all posted the same thing at the same time....LOL
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTB
    Greg and Audi,
    I guess we all posted the same thing at the same time....LOL

Great minds think alike.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, we all have the same thoughts I guess

Greg

rebmeM roinuJ
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GregCavi
    LOL, we all have the same thoughts I guess

Greg

Not all of us. I CAN tell a difference when I use Souveran and I feel that it is in a class all by itself.

I think other paste waxes are designed to try to look as wet and deep as Souveran but I think Pinnacle has the real deal with this wax. As far as price is concerened, I`m worth it.
    If you would just listen to me, other people won`t think you are as stupid as you really are.

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Souveran is a fantastic wax. I love the WOWO app when I want to do a quick wax on my truck on a slow afternoon.
    But I would never pay full price. I also agree that NB is nearly as good, and something I use more often than Souveran on customer cars. It is a lovely wax.
    And honestly, the quality of your wax is ALL about prep work.
    Brenton Dickieson

rebmeM roinuJ
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c6this
    Is this the best carnauba on the market? Also I have heard that carnauba waxes have better shine and filling properties than liquid waxes is this true? I have heard that most show cars use carnaubas? I am NOT considered with DURABILITY! I am just intersted in the initial shine because I do not drive my car every day. I am using the complete Zaino setup on my 03 Z06 now and I think that it could look better possibly. It is black and I have heard that the carnaubas are great with dark colors? I would think if they are charging $70.00 for the wax that it would be great! Please help me with some imput with honest answers that have been proven or known as a fact not just hear say. Thanks a lot, I am sure you guys will point me in the correct position!
    If you can afford a Z06 and can afford a $70 wax, then you have to at least try Souveran. The best wax is the wax that you like the most. I personally prefer Souveran so for me it sounds like a great choice.

I`ve used both versions of Natty`s Wax, P21S and also Meguiars 26 Paste but I love using Pinnacle Souveran.
    If you would just listen to me, other people won`t think you are as stupid as you really are.

Post Thanks / Like

I do have a tub of Souveran, and use it on half of my truck. The other half is Nattys. I cannot tell a difference. I would not use it on my customers cars though........too costly IMO

Post Thanks / Like

I vote for Natty`s blue I use it on my car and IMO and steve`s too the shine is second to none

Post Thanks / Like

Ok cool thank for the suggestions. Do you guys think it looks better than Zaino? Is this the absolute best carnauba wax? Because I want the best there is........price is not thing.

Post Thanks / Like

IMO, Finish Kare Pink Wax runs circles around Souvern -especially if you spit shine using #425.

Natty`s (white or blue), let haze and remove with Poorboys S&G gives a killer look too.

In the Souvern line, I actually prefer the liquid wax.

Just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c6this
    Ok cool thank for the suggestions. Do you guys think it looks better than Zaino? Is this the absolute best carnauba wax? Because I want the best there is........price is not thing.
    Yes. Zaino for me lacked the extreme depth and wetness that I like. Souveran and Zaino seem to be on diferent sides of the spectrum.

Greg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information