I got a bottle of this a few months back when it first came out, I have NOT done any engine bays in like 3 months so it sat on the shelves. Yesterday though, I up-sold a customer after seeing her engine bay >_> and my god was it dirty. Great way to test it this stuff, so lets get started.

PRODUCT: Meguiar`s Engine Cleaner

PRICE: $4.99

Meguiars Engine Cleaner

CLAIM: Environmentally safe cleaning power!

Non-caustic cleaners break up grease

Spray on and rinse away

Safe for the environment

Meguiars Engine Cleaner is a safe, environmentally friendly alternative to harsh engine cleaners. Using state-of-the-art cleaning technology, Meguiars Engine Cleaner removes grease and grime from engines without offensive fumes and without degrading rubber or plastic. Use it with confidence to get your engine clean.

DIRECTIONS (written exactly from bottle): SHAKE WELL. For best results, use on a cool surface in the shade. Read vehicle manufacturer care guidelines before use.

1. Rinse entire engine bay with water and remove loose debris. Be sure to cover and avoid sensitive electronics

2. Spray Meguiar`s® Engine Cleaner liberally and allow to penetrate for 2-3 minutes (for heavy grime, agitate with brush). Rinse away overspray from any adjacent painted body panels as soon as possible.

3. Rinse thoroughly with water before the product dries.

TIP: Works great for wheel-well cleaning. Spray Meguiars® Engine cleaner into wheel-wells, allow 30 seconds to penetrate and rinse off.

ITEMS USED IN REVIEW:

-Meguiar`s Engine Cleaner

-Daytona Brush (Small)

-Wheel Woolies

-Mothers Wheel Brush

-Firehose Nozzle

CONCLUSION: Stuff works exactly as it says, cleans surprisingly great without harsh chemicals. Smell of product is not bad at all either. I`ll let the pictures speak for themselves. All in all, its $5.00 well spent. Hope you enjoyed my review!

- Colin @ Colin`s Auto Detailing

BEFORE