Post Thanks / Like

Product Review: Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner

Product Description / Claims:

Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner is safe and effective in real-world applications. Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner is concentrated so it can be diluted accordingly for any cleaning task at hand. Simply match the dilution strength you mix to the project you’re working on, spray, wipe and enjoy the results.

Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner is 100% safe on all surfaces when used at the correct dilution levels. Proprietary high-tech cleaning agents emulsify grease, oil, grime, dirt and other contaminants that are inhibiting the underlying surface from showing its true color or shine. Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner effectively cleans a multitude of different surfaces without staining or discoloring.

Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner can be mixed to your desired cleaning strength. For heavily soiled surfaces, use Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner at full strength. Dilute as necessary for other cleaning jobs, such as leather and upholstery.

Product Details:

Packaging: Typical Black Pinnacle Bottle with Sprayer

Directions: Clearly Stated

Color: Light Orange

Scent: Orange

Pricing: $14.99 @ 16oz / $29.99 @ 64oz / $39.99 @ 1Gal

Directions:

1. Work on a cool surface in the shade

2. Test for colorfastness. Always test an inconspicuous area when working on fabric, carpet, upholstery vinyl and leather.

3. Mist Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner onto dirt affected area and allow to penetrate for 30 to 45 seconds. Agitate with a brush to work cleaner into dirt affected areas. Rinse area with a strong spray of water. For fabrics, upholstery, curtains, chairs, carpets, and other soft surfaces, use a separate clean, dry terry cloth towel to blot dirt, grime and excess product out of material after agitating with a brush.

Full strength – no dilution

You can use Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner straight out of the bottle without any diluting for your greasiest, grimiest jobs like engine cleaning. Mist product onto surface and allow to dwell for 30 to 45 seconds. Agitate with a brush to work cleaner into grime and dirt affected areas. Rinse area with a strong jet of water and repeat if needed.

Diluted 1:5 = Heavy Duty Cleaning

Mix one part Pinnacle APC to 5 parts water for a powerful cleaning solution capable of tackling dirty, grimy projects. This is the ideal dilution ratio for safely cleaning wheels and tires. Mist the 1:5 dilution of Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner on to grime and dirt affected area and allow to penetrate for 30 to 45 seconds. Agitate with a brush to work cleaner into affected areas. Rinse away with a strong spray of water.

Diluted 1:10 = Light Cleaning

When diluted at a 1:10 product-to-water ratio, Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner is perfect for light cleaning. The 1:10 solution cleans fender wells, door jambs, fuel doors, etc. At this dilution ratio, Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner even tackles food and pet stains on carpet and upholstery. It is even safe for use on leather and vinyl!

Warnings or Precautions:

• Keep out of reach of Children
    • Harmful If Swallowed

Testing:

• Tires were dirty from 1+ weeks’ worth of driving on some country roads.
    • Pinnacle was diluted @ 5:1 in a Kwazar spray bottle and then sprayed onto the tires to dwell.
    • Tires were agitated with a TuffShine tire brush.
    • Tires were rinsed off and dried.

Pros:

1. Cleans well

2. Decent Scent

3. Interior Safe

Cons:

1. Price is a little steep compared to other APC’s.

Questions:

1. What makes this APC better than some of the other cheaper APC’s like Meg’s D103?

Final Thought / Summary:

Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner effectively cleaned my tires @ a 5:1 dilution ratio. It has a nice orange scent that made working with it pleasant. I plan on doing some future testing side by side with my other current APC’s to see if the price difference can be justified.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great review, thanks. The price point would make this a no-no for anyone but a recreational detail IMO. I couldn`t see myself buying APC in anything less than gallon size.
    Auto Detailing in Marion, Illinois
    www.visualprodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IHA Mark
    Great review, thanks. The price point would make this a no-no for anyone but a recreational detail IMO. I couldn`t see myself buying APC in anything less than gallon size.

Very true Mark.

I think this APC is good, but is marketed more for the Pinnacle brand customer that wants to pamper his baby with "only the best".

Thread Information